Chicago 9/12 Show Roll Call and Requests.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about if Wilco covers "Never Been To Spain" by Three Dog Night - You know, tying in the homeless like "it's so cold outside it's gonna be a three dog night"....

I think it would fit well with the theme of the evening and is also a great song - I would love to hear Wilco cover this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4cDvtC-v0o :lol

Maybe this has been covered somewhere else, but what does the "limited view" mean? I thought those were going to be lawn seats....but I got my tickets in the mail and they are definitely in the pavilion.

It could be because of the soundboard

Kingpin, Spiders, Misunderstood, Pieholden Suite, Ashes, Hell Is Chrome, At Least That's What You Said, I'm A Wheel, Theologians

In my wildest dream they play all of these songs. As for Sky Blue Sky tracks..... I know that they'll be in heavy dosage, I'm not too worried about them.

Hey

I probably can't go to this show and I am sad. I have requested a certain song a number of times, and once heard the band play it during sound check, but not in a show. The song is "Less Than You Think." They played it during the sound check in Northamptom this year actually. A fantsatic show. Anyhow - the Chicago concert will be amazing I am sure - Laurie

No more "Kingpin"! Play something else. And why backstage?

YES more Kingpin... I can't get enough! No complaints with Monday then? I've been drumming for a while and Glenn Kotche was actually an old drumline instructor at my High School.

Shouldve been in love would be good to quote an earlier post. If there would be rarities to hear tho I would have to say Hotel Arizona. Personally cant ever remember seeing them play that live. Also, haven't got my tix in the mail yet Hmmmmmm?

Shouldve been in love would be good to quote an earlier post. If there would be rarities to hear tho I would have to say Hotel Arizona. Personally cant ever remember seeing them play that live. Also, haven't got my tix in the mail yet Hmmmmmm?

should've been in love was played a couple of times in early 2005, so the current line-up does have experience at it... would be nice to hear other stuff from AM

as for hotel arizon, i wouldnt hold my breath!

Will I be able to see from the lawn?

As far as I know, if you are in the front of the lawn, you should be able to see it. However, I believe you will have to get there super early to get a good lawn spot.

I love the logic behind these requests. Its a charity show so we get more?!?!?!?!

If the band wants to take requests they'll take em. I highly doubt Jeff is at home taking notes or saying "Boys looks like their not gonna be happy unless we play a reagge verison of "Box Full of Letters"

I love the logic behind these requests. Its a charity show so we get more?!?!?!?!

If the band wants to take requests they'll take em. I highly doubt Jeff is at home taking notes or saying "Boys looks like their not gonna be happy unless we play a reagge verison of "Box Full of Letters"

He's not? - Fucker...

Last request from me and it's another cover: "Hey Gyp", Animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzo9rwCxSQw

I know, but you never know who will read this. I also just thought it would be a cool idea to see what others who will be there want to hear.