Chicago 9/12 Show Roll Call and Requests.

Very Important Question !!

Does anyone know if there will be adult beverages sold at the Pritzker Pavillion show ?? Any one been to this venue before ?

As for tunes, I would love a mix of SBS and AM with some Being There thrown in along with some old Tupelo gems like Acuff Rose and Gun.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if there will be adult beverages sold at the Pritzker Pavillion show ?? Any one been to this venue before ?

That is hard to answer because as I understand it, there has only been one paid concert in this venue in the past.

Anyone else not yet gotten their presale tix? I'm getting slightly nervous.

EDIT: "US Priority Mail - $6.50 Choosing US Priority Mail does NOT mean that your tickets will arrive in the next several days. Tickets will be shipped at least 10 business days (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date. If you have not received your tickets within 1 week of the event, please email tix@musictoday.com immediately."

OK, so they should ship next week. I need to take a valium, apparently.

I dont have tix yet, but planning on getting them for the show, just hoping prices goes down. If you have any for decent price, please email me at junelee1974@yahoo.com.

I saw them at Bonnaroo earlier this summer and they sounded the best I've ever heard them so for the poeple who haven't seen them this year yet, they are getting better if that was possible. I'm serious, they are at their best, at great time for Wilco fans. I love to hear a haunting Via Chicago, rare Secret of the Sea, Cars Cant Escape, Comment, Bob Dylan's Beard, and lots of SBS stuff.

I know I am late in the game, but I have a request.

I heard 'Lake Shore Drive' on the radio today, and I thought that could be a fun song for wilco to play in millenium park. I know it wont happen, and that its not that amazing of a song, but I like thinking of the potential that the guys could have at the piano solos in the song. An instrument show-off time kind of like 'hoodoo voodoo'

Just think about it . . .

Is anyone interested/planning on doing a pre/post show gathering? Maybe? Okay.

Yes. the j4s are going to be here too. Pre is best as it is a work/school night.

I have 10th row right center and I am pumped. The other weekend I went to pritzker pavilion and checked out my seat location and they are sweet! I am definetly bringing the camera for this show. Hopefully the bust out some older tunes and maybe a cover or 2.

i'd avoided this thread because i was bummed i couldn't go. well! that all changed today! ROW M. i'm flying in at 5pm, damn work getting in the way of the wilco. fingers crossed there are no flight troubles. my luck held out for the Vic show, can it last through this one.

if my plane lands in time, and there are pre-show festivities, do tell, i'd love to join and meet some more VCers.

song request: The Thanks I Get and or Forget the Flowers!

i can't wait!

I take guitar lessons on wednesdays, and my teacher today informed me that in 2 weeks he won't be able to make it, seeing as he is going to a certain concert.

Which worked out nicely for me, since I also happen to be going to that same certain concert.

:shifty

I don't know about anybody else, but I am getting really pumped about this show. Every time I ride through downtown and look where they will be playing I count my blessings I will be about to go.

I got my TIX. YES! Thanks to this board, I got them at face value. I will be sitting in section 202 row 00. I hear its good seats anywhere. I am now officially gonna start getting excited. See all you there.

Yes, the whole place looks great.

I checked out my seats today since I was strolling through the park. Things look fun!

Must be the new hip thing to do. :shifty I just did that last night.