If you were a Wilco song

Company In My Back

Regarding your avatar...

My buddy once wore a shirt with the Jerry hand print on the back of it to high school. He was sent home because the principal argued that it was meant to mean "f*ck the world." Needless to say, my friend was very frustrated with the administrator's mistake. :yes

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding your signature: 10/30/71 Taft Theatre? :thumbup

:worship There you go!....I figured you would pick up on that. That shit never fails to crack me up...

There is some hillarious banter all through that show

Regarding your avatar...

My buddy once wore a shirt with the Jerry hand print on the back of it to high school. He was sent home because the principal argued that it was meant to mean "f*ck the world." Needless to say, my friend was very frustrated with the administrator's mistake. :yes

Ah whattya expect?....Hello the bad finger is the one thats missing.

My dad was a middle school principal for like 40 years but he was always cool with stuff unless it was really blatant. He actually likes some of the Dead (mostly American Beauty type songs). Pretty funny considering he was a tough principal. Really old school, suit and tie everyday, and always busting kids for doing stuff. I had to go to his school for 3 years of middle school... :stunned

The Lonely 1.

:worship There you go!....I figured you would pick up on that. That shit never fails to crack me up...

There is some hillarious banter all through that show

Yeah, that's some good stuff. "OK man, this one is for you".

My favorite banter ever: the 'lame trip' talk on 12/1/73.

Probably Reservations or Muzzle of Bees but I certainly slip into I am Trying To Break Your Heart from time to time, and then in my lighter moments Heavy Metal Drummer (the goth version)

--Mike

Yeah, that's some good stuff. "OK man, this one is for you".

My favorite banter ever: the 'lame trip' talk on 12/1/73.

I always get a kick out of the one where Phil is forced to make the fire aisle/smoking in the theater announcement from management/fire marshall and puts a blatant exaggerated twist to it with a wink-wink tone. Good stuff, that.

Apologies for the highjack, dondoboy.

Today I'd be "What's the World Got In Store."