Now playing August 2007

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's fucking great.

while i haven't been his biggest fan, he's only gotten better with each album IMO...

:dancing

It really is quite good, with the exception of "Drunk And Hot Girls". It makes me kind of angry that two of the most socially concious lyricists in rap would put out something that shallow.

I would've preferred if he had put "Bittersweet Poetry" on there instead of it, but I don't call the shots. Either way, the last half of the album is some of the best stuff he's done.

It really is quite good, with the exception of "Drunk And Hot Girls". It makes me kind of angry that two of the most socially concious lyricists in rap would put out something that shallow.

I would've preferred if he had put "Bittersweet Poetry" on there instead of it, but I don't call the shots. Either way, the last half of the album is some of the best stuff he's done.

yeah... that song is pretty damn bad, i noticed it last night on my 2nd listen

hmm... funny you should say that about the second half, because i feel like the second half is definitely weaker than the first.... those first 4-5 tracks are just really hard to top. i guess i prefer his more uptempo and fun stuff though and the less R&B-ish the better.

3551.jpg

quit rubbing it in.... :realmad :P

Is it filled with garbage skits? Why the hell do hip hop albums include skits?

I'm an asshole. 5 tracks deep into it. It's pretty good.