Ok so how old are you?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, people don't have to look at threads if they aren't interested. Doesn't mean the responses have to escalate into greater and greater mean-spiritedness. Let's dial back the vitriol a bit.

hey just calling it like it is........people like to start threads and have fun with them, if there is a thread you hate why open it?
I ain't a nazi - just trying to teach you a little something. Plus - I see good threads shut down - while crap like this goes on. And then they jump on me - of course. You should start a chat room for this place - and then you talk about stuff like this all day long.
Let it go, seriously.
See - I told you.

I've posted on message boards for 5 plus years, you dont have anything to teach me.

So by being super rude and uptight you are teaching me something?

Like what are you trying to teach me, not to become you when I become an old man?

ummm, i think the title of this thread might be appropriate: how old are we here. ??

:)

joking, don't want to fuel the fire (and maybe it's lost in internet translation).

I got it :thumbup

37, btw