Foo Fighters covering Arcade Fire on BBC Radio 1

sad he is covering a peer of only 2 LPs and an EP...............but truth is he probably is jealous that nothing on their new cd coming out soon is as good as keep the car running.............donde esta kris novaselic?

Huh?

Sometimes I can't understand you because of the ellipses, but most of the time it's because you don't make anysense.

I'm pretty sure people were covering songs off of Please Please Me and The Freewheelin'... like 2 weeks after they came out. What a bunch of assholes........................................................................

................................................................................

• 3 years later...

yeah and you are a major d-bag...............but who is keeping score?...............

dimebag-darrell7.jpg

I'm pretty sure people were covering songs off of Please Please Me and The Freewheelin'... like 2 weeks after they came out.

In the case of Freewheelin they were covering those songs BEFORE they came out. See Blowin in the Wind cover versions.

As for the rest of this discussion...not getting in the middle of any of it.........,,,

LouieB

I don't know if this is the right place to put this or not, but the Foo's new record is still kicking my ass on a daily basis.

i can say it's my fave Foo's album & in my top 5 for the year. just a kick ass rock record, start to finish.

I don't know if this is the right place to put this or not, but the Foo's new record is still kicking my ass on a daily basis.

This place is so dead I don't think creating a new thread would get an A-man reprimand.