Happy birthday, mrkinsley

Many happy returns of the day.

Waaaaaaaaaay too many birthdays in August, but all such deserving celebrants! HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY to dear Ken!!! May this be a beautiful day, and year, in your life! Now here, some cake for your eyes...

cake33.jpg

....and the very best wishes for your birthday! Hope to see you at Wilco L.A.!

:birthday :party :cheers

Happy Birfday!!!

We need the man around here with the official "post of the day" stamp! :thumbup

Aw, shucks! :wub

Thanks everybody. Having a pretty damn good b-day so far - got an iPod this morning, as well as $100 in iTunes store gift cards. :rock You know what I'm doing for the rest of the afternoon. Then tonight, off to the Dodger game, which considering the way things have been going for them lately may be more punishment than present.

P.S. Try to stick around when school starts, please.

Actually, I'm taking NEXT YEAR off as well. So, you're stuck with me for a while!

YAY Mr. Kinsley! We need pics of the twinsleys with your birthday cake all over their faces :lol

No actual cake (except for the lovely digital one from Donna) will be consumed. I'm going for the soft-serve ice cream in the little batting helmet at the stadium. But here's what they look like now anyways!

P1010050.jpgAaron usually is far more awake than this picture represents.

Hey! Quick question for y'all - what do you suggest I get on iTunes. I'm leaning towards finally getting some Decemberists, Belle & Sebastian, Iron & Wine, Drive By Truckers, Shins, and/or Beulah. Where should I start on these? Do i go with an album proper or a collection of "essential" songs.

happy birthday and beulah's 'coast is never clearer'! those kids are looking awesome!

I totally second Kevin's Beulah recommendation, and agree that the kiddos are awesome. What beautiful babies, and I'm sure they are brilliant as well! :thumbup