Fred Savage Loves Wilco. Anyone else spotted at the Greek?

I saw Fred Savage rocking out to Too Far Apart at the Greek Theatre Wednesday night. Did anybody spot any other celebs scattered thru the Greek Theatre Wednesday?

I also think Tanner from the original Bad News Bears was smoking a J behind me, but I'm not 100% on that one.

I also think Tanner from the original Bad News Bears was smoking a J behind me, but I'm not 100% on that one.

TANNER???? You mean the little blonde bad ass kid who helped loopus out of the Garbage can when the other kids squirted ketchup all over him?? I had a total crush on him!!!! Damn Sec B Row V..Dammit to Hell!!!! Come to think of it, I think I kinda liked Loopus too. I usually root for the underdog.

Wait a minute, did I just post on the Wilco fan board again? WHEN will I learn :dontgetit

Not at the Greek but I did see Ethan Hawke and Winona Ryder at the same Wilco show at The Town Hall in NYC during the Summerteeth tours.

Ethan Hawke, Billy Crudup and Claire Danes were sitting not far from us at the Madison Square Garden New Years Eve show a few years ago.

I did not personally see any of these people, but it was reported that Catherine Keener and James Spader were at the Greek in LA (they were also at the Greek two years ago). Also, Sandra Oh. And I think somebody else, but I forget who...

The guy from The Office? Yes, I think that's who it was.

Ethan Hawke, Billy Crudup and Claire Danes were sitting not far from us at the Madison Square Garden New Years Eve show a few years ago.

I did not personally see any of these people, but it was reported that Catherine Keener and James Spader were at the Greek in LA (they were also at the Greek two years ago). Also, Sandra Oh. And I think somebody else, but I forget who...

Jim from the office played a Wilco song at a Ben Gibbard solo show recently.

I saw Catherine Keener with my own eyes, so that's a yes. John Krasinski, however, was reportedly doing an 826 benefit at Largo Wednesday night, so he's probably out of the running.

but it was reported that Catherine Keener and James Spader were at the Greek in LA (they were also at the Greek two years ago). Also, Sandra Oh. And I think somebody else, but I forget who...

We saw Catherine Keener and James Spader at Jeff's solo Music Box show some time ago, and also saw Elijah Wood that night, looking kinda tall.

I'm fairly sure I saw James Spader there before the show. Shorter and slilghtly chubbier than I would have thought from tv (but aren't they all?) but still looked like him. Didn't get to talk to him or anything, and it was only a quick glance, so can't be sure.

I saw Fred Savage rocking out to Too Far Apart at the Greek Theatre Wednesday night.

Not the Fred Savage was at Wilco because Winnie Cooper was there apprecation thread I thought.

b2ffd3289a.jpg

Huh. I looked up this organization, and as it turns out, there's one here in Ann Arbor. Cool. Who knew?

The poster sales at Wilco's June show at the Hammerstein benefited 826NYC, and the take from this one went to 826LA. It's a great organization, I love that the Wilcos are supporters.

I saw Fred Savage rocking out to Too Far Apart at the Greek Theatre Wednesday night. Did anybody spot any other celebs scattered thru the Greek Theatre Wednesday?

They've been playing "Too Far Apart" lately? Nice.

i have always had an inexplicable love for fred savage. now i know why.