So who's coming to Columbia, MO?

Aww, congrats turtlegirl! (How many years?) :)

And I don't think I won't be able to make this. :shifty (And I don't think I won't be bringing a couple of dates.)

:P

Look forward to meeting everyone!

And just where were you when they were teaching double negatives, missy? :brow

:P

Enjoy the show everyone!

PS to Kidsmoke: Here's how you find Clouds of Fluff in a crowd. Wait until the show is just over, then make your way to the stage front and walk around yelling: "Meliiiiiiissa" ... ... ... "Meliiiiiiissa" And then just when everyone else in the crowd starts to take pity on you for losing your friend :unsure :( :ermm , a really pretty young lady wearing a Crowded House t-shirt will turn around and ... :thumbup

:lol

:cheekkiss

I'm huggy too! So watch out! :heehee

I think that might be me!

Where's my ladies!

Ryan! WOO-HOO! :w00t

So far this is looking like a smallish crowd.....good, we'll have no trouble getting right up front. :thumbup

Oh and Wendy, while I'm sure your Melissa-finding-strategy is an excellent one, it is rendered unnecessary by the fact that M.Chris & Edie & I will have already kidnapped the lass for the Little Rock show.

But I might try your method anyway, just to see how many Melissas are in the crowd....as a sort of sociology experiment..... :stunned

Hell, I'm already in Columbia.

My parents are coming to the show, it's going to be freaking awesome.

It is! Please come introduce yourself....our little band of hooligans will be up toward the front. I'll wear my "Knuckleheads for Wilco" button if it'll help. :thumbup

Very cool that your parents have such excellent taste!

Is this an outdoor show? It says "9th Street Summerfest" at WilcoWorld, but I can't find anything when I Google that phrase or whatnot. (For the record, I'm a good 8 hours away from Columbia, MO and have to teach both the day of the show and the day after, but I like to pretend sometimes...)

Can't wait to see you too Edie!

And the 9th St. Summerfest is basically a college town that shuts down their main street and has music once a year.

Let's hope the weather isn't too hawt.

We are looking at mid to low 60's for show time!Shorts and hoodie! :monkey I'll bring a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 to warm us up,or else we can all spoon in the front row!