wont get fooled again

He doesn't DO flac. That's a perfectly valid reason for him to make someone else do his work for him.
oh silly me.
Whuh. When did this happen?
11/7/1997 it's not a full version of the song, something under 2 minutes long, the band is kinda fucking around.
if someone wants to explain flac to me ill do it. ive spent hours trying to figure it out but cant, maybe b/c i have a mac.

these are very clear instructions here: http://www.simplehelp.net/2006/07/15/how-t...mp3-using-os-x/

i have a mac, downloaded xACT for free, and followed these instructions to the letter. it works, and believe me, i'm a technology idiot. if i can do it, anyone can! good luck.

If I wasn't at work I'd just up the file for you.

Awesome how friendly and helpful you people are.

and if i wasn't a technology idiot, i'd up the file for him too. don't know how to do it.

a link to instructions that are readable and clear seem the next best thing.

If I wasn't at work I'd just up the file for you.

Awesome how friendly and helpful you people are.

Well - it is cool to share - but, eventually one has to learn how to do this sort of thing. Instead of asking for single tracks - get the show and do with it what you want. That is what I was taught a few years ago. This stuff takes effort - or it did for me anyhow. After a while, I figured it out.

firefox is the magic browser for me.

if anyone with a mac using firefox still has trouble after using the instructions at the link i posted above, feel free to mail me and i'll try to help.

i have a mac, use safari, and have dowloaded xAct and figured out how to use it. after converting the files to wav in xAct, all you have to do is add the wav files into itunes (well, this is what i use anyways) and then convert that to mp3.

the link that sweetheartmine posted is very easy to follow!

lol!!!!

Thats rich dude.

Let me get more particular, awesome how helpful and friendly YOU PEOPLE in this thread are.

Im a little confused how the statement "you people" is hate filled or racist.......

Old clique-y joke. Sorry.

Really though: Feed a man a fish, etc. Teach a man to fish, something something.

I have it somewhere on an old CDR.... Bennett and Bach start it out on guitar and keys and Coomer follows suit a la Keith Moon. When the lyrics come in, the band seemlessly switches to Outta Site. Oh well, that won't help the conversion issues. During that same show, they also morphed How to Fight Loneliness into Hotel AZ.

Old clique-y joke. Sorry.

Really though: Feed a man a fish, etc. Teach a man to fish, something something.

yah, the guy is trying to learn how to fish. some of us are trying to teach him. once he knows how to fish, he can fish fish fish and have music music music all the day and night. it really isn't hard to at least show the guy where the fishing pole is.