• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took my dad to lunch yesterday then went back to his house to play guitar with him. He opened up this guitar chords book to see what we could play together, and it fell open to Let It Be on the left hand page, and The Weight on the right. I didn't bother telling him about all this shenannigans, but I was dying LOLing on the inside!

Speaking of Let it Be... The Replacements, Let It Be > The Beatles. I just had to get that off my chest.

Apparently Bell Bottom Blues is also for Patti Boyd.

That's probably my favorite Clapton song.

NEW YORK -- Evan Rachel Wood says she enjoyed filming "Across the Universe" so much, she had a tattoo inked in tribute to the Beatles-themed musical romance. Now the 20-year-old actress plans to get the tattoo covered up "because nobody can figure out what it is," she tells People magazine in its Oct. 8 issue.

"It's supposed to be a strawberry with leaves in the shape of a bird, but everybody says, `Is that a ferret sticking out of an apple?'"

Wood says she has three tattoos. Her favorite is the one she received on Valentine's Day from her boyfriend, 38-year-old goth rocker Marilyn Manson.

"It's a lightning bolt

That's because Ringo left the band for a period of time when they were working on the album. The song is a tribute to the Beach Boys song Surfin' USA.

I know the story. They decorated his drum kit with flowers when he came back because they missed him, and all that.. How hard could it have been to rerecord the drums? He did a disservice to his own song by refusing to allow Ringo to track it.