Photos from Columbia, MO 9-19-07

Holy kidsmokes! These are truly wonderful! Zowweeee...I'm not gonna post any of mine now. :lol

Fantastic. :thumbup

(Did you get any of soundcheck btw?)

Super photos! John is wearing comfy looking shoes, isn't he?

:lol Why yes he is! Isn't it funny the little details we notice? I think some show they should all wear bunny slippers. No particular reason, bunny slippers are just cool.

Awesome...thanks!! I want to make magnets of some of those!!

I'd love to know how you mount the photos, etc. I wouldn't mind a few magnets of my own! :thumbup

I just printed this off and put it in my daughter's room. :wub

Any picture of Glenn makes a lovely room decoration. :yes

for what tune does he don this one?

(great pics by the way, many thanks)

Thank you! And yeah, judging from where this photo falls in the set I took, I think Key of C is probably right about it being for "Too Far Apart".

Holy kidsmokes! These are truly wonderful! Zowweeee...I'm not gonna post any of mine now. :lol

Fantastic. :thumbup

(Did you get any of soundcheck btw?)

You will post your photos, miss. We must have more of the Wilco! And no, I didn't get any photos at soundcheck. As we'd arrived a bit late, I was just focused on enjoying the music. I had just thought to pull out my camera when they wrapped up.

Hey my ladies, that reminds me....whose camera holds the photo of us 4 with Jeff after Little Rock? :brow

:monkey

Pic posting round #2 :lol

Yikes, can I at least see it first? How goofy do I look? Like my pic with Glenn, in which I'm howling at some apparently uproarious joke? :blush

Actually that pic is kinda cute & makes me grin. Also the one with a beaming Glenn, beaming Oceanman, and not-even-paying-attention Edie. :heehee Ahhhh, the memories!

Yikes, can I at least see it first? How goofy do I look? Like my pic with Glenn, in which I'm howling at some apparently uproarious joke? :blush

Actually that pic is kinda cute & makes me grin. Also the one with a beaming Glenn, beaming Oceanman, and not-even-paying-attention Edie. :heehee Ahhhh, the memories!

i have one of those "laughing hysterically" pictures with glenn too! :lol

i have one of those "laughing hysterically" pictures with glenn too! :lol

It's the curse of the Glenn photo! :pirate

In mine, I appear to be gazing up at him lovingly...I adore him and all but I swear I wasn't gawking, it was just the weirdest possible second for the camera to capture. I declare, I've never looked dorkier than I do in my meeting Glenn photo. :yucky

It's the curse of the Glenn photo! :pirate

In mine, I appear to be gazing up at him lovingly...I adore him and all but I swear I wasn't gawking, it was just the weirdest possible second for the camera to capture. I declare, I've never looked dorkier than I do in my meeting Glenn photo. :yucky

I think Glenn just has that effect on women.

Men too. :heehee Or so I'm told. :shifty