Halloween Costume Ideas

I'm looking for a unique Halloween costume idea for my 19 month old boy. We thought about having him be an iPod, but we aren't set on that.

Does anyone have any good ideas?

I don't want him to be something boring like all the other kids. I'm not opposed to making his costume, but I'm not creative enough to think of a cool costume.

I'm looking for a unique Halloween costume idea for my 19 month old boy. We thought about having him be an iPod, but we aren't set on that.

Does anyone have any good ideas?

I don't want him to be something boring like all the other kids. I'm not opposed to making his costume, but I'm not creative enough to think of a cool costume.

One of the best & most fun costumes we ever did was inspired by Via Chicago....we sent Brennan out as a theatre floor......decked out in black, with all sorts of theatre candy boxes & drink cups affixed to his body. We also put them into his hair, with various bits of popcorn. He was a sight to behold! Several people called their spouses out to admire/ take photos. A really fun outfit that everyone

"got". :lol

Dick in a Box is always appropriate.

When my daughter was about that age two years ago, she was a piece of candy corn for Halloween. I made it from a Sewing for Dummies pattern, which is still available. It was pretty easy, even for a non-sewer like me. If you go with it, just make sure you don't leave your kid in just the hat without the rest of the costume. He'll look like the youngest member of the KKK.

57857074_2846ba6278.jpg

Put a greasy black wig on his head, a copy of the White Album in one hand & a bible in the other.

Presto! Charles Manson, Jr.! Cheap, yet effective...he'll be the hit of the party!

And for God's sake, don't make them in colors other than orange, yellow and white. Don't tinker with the flavors, either. Candy corn shouldn't taste like caramel apples, watermelon, or anything else fancy. It should taste like pure sugared crap.

Those socks were so awesome that I stretched them so she could wear them with her spider costume last year.

A friend of mine has a son with Asperger's Syndrome and he's obsessed with numbers. He went as the number 100 for Halloween when he was 3.

Jason thinks we should send him as Sean Preston Federline but it will be too cold to just let him wear a diaper...

A friend of mine has a son with Asperger's Syndrome and he's obsessed with numbers. He went as the number 100 for Halloween when he was 3.

awwwww that's so awesome.....that kind of reminds me of when Emily was 3 and wanted to go as a door.