Are The Beatles your favorite band ever?

Are The Beatles your favorite band ever?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Are The Beatles your favorite band ever?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby, Your A Rich Man is my favourite Beatles song. I never see anyone else giving it any respect - what's up with that?

You're probably the first person I've ever heard of who thinks so highly of that song.

Baby, Your A Rich Man is my favourite Beatles song. I never see anyone else giving it any respect - what's up with that?

That is a great song. I've praised it numerous times right here on this very board, if my memory serves me. Paul's bass playing on that song is insane.

Yes, and they always will be........ I have fond memories of listening to "please please me" in my aunts car when I was 5 it was always #'s 1 & 14, "I saw her standing there" and "twist and shout" I got the cd for my 6th b-day (which I actually still have 13 years later) and that really started my infatuation. Though I can go months without cracking out a Beatles cd and have a sudden addiction to other bands/artists recently Andrew Bird & the Grateful Dead I always ALWAYS end up going back to what started it all for me :thumbup

ps. Another Great Beatles song that doesn't get much recognition is the great "It's all too much" :guitar