Happy Birthday Wendy!!

Today's a little anticlimactic - nothing I have to do today except work and sleep.

But I'm still so happy today. :) I just keep smiling about how much fun I've had seeing Wilco two nights in a row! Meeting up with new friends (and Wilco newbies!) in Columbus, and then old friends in Detroit (you're the best!), and to have both be such stellar shows -- damn! I'm left with this overwhelming feeling of being a pretty lucky old girl. My head won't stop replaying so many cool moments, so I'm getting nothing done work-wise and had to cancel dinner out with mom. Sorry, mom. :hmm

Thanks to a special friend here at VC (you know who you are! :cheekkiss ) I listened to the new Neil Young on the drive to Detroit, and the new Radiohead on the way back. So thank you again for your thoughtfulness. Radiohead blew me away, had to listen twice!

Coffee :blink gets special mention for the fuel that kept me going when I was tired of driving.

Love ya VC'ers! Thanks for the birthday wishes and the rock star boyfriend pix. I'm still blown away by JT walking on stage lookin' all Graham Parsons-y in Columbus. :wub

Wendy

PS: Bright Eyes Saturday and Bruuuuuuuuuuuce on Monday ... :stunned ... DBT -OR- Ryan Adams on Wednesday, and Ryan Adams next Saturday, then a week vacation in Tucson including a Calexico show! Wheeee!!! :banana