Pick my senior quote!

Don't get mad, get money...........someone wrote it with a sharpie one time on the EL in chicago and it made me laugh.

seriously though, i never got a senior quote because the lady in charge of the year book wouldnt let me use my quote because it was from the movie Blow about drugs. Even though my quote was about life and had nothing to do with drugs at all. BUT if i had to do it all over again i would have probably chosen:

You don't need a weather man

To know which way the wind blows.

-Bob Dylan

or

All I can do is be me, whoever that is.

-Bob Dylan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you chopped the late Greats quote in half it would be brilliant, ending with "The best laugh never leaves your lungs"

My suggestion would be

"I have no idea how this happened, all of my plans have been overthrown"

You realize you have both of these incorrect, right?

try anything from the 'Larry Fine of the Three Stooges at Woodstock' rant... "don't eat the brown acid.. i'm warnin' you, hey, get down off those towers you hard-ons.. i had long hair before any of you jerkoffs... somebody get me a who-er.."

???

???

In case anyone's wondering, I went with:

The best song will never get sung

The best life never leaves your lungs

So good you won't ever know

You can't hear it on the radio

Because I liked it too much. I really do appreciate everyone's opinion though, it helped.

In case anyone's wondering, I went with:

The best song will never get sung

The best life never leaves your lungs

So good you won't ever know

You can't hear it on the radio

Because I liked it too much. I really do appreciate everyone's opinion though, it helped.

I can't believe one of my recommendations was picked (although I think I listed 8-9 different quotes).

Good choice

Somewhere wayy back someone asked who was applying to what universities, well, I'm from Canada so maybe only a couple of you will know these, I have no idea, anyways:

Carleton

Waterloo

Glendon

UOIT

:)

Hey Katie I'm apply to Western, Laurier and Carleton for music maybe we'll see eachother!

Somewhere wayy back someone asked who was applying to what universities, well, I'm from Canada so maybe only a couple of you will know these, I have no idea, anyways:

Carleton

Waterloo

Glendon

UOIT

:)

I know people at all of those schools! They all seem to be enjoying themselves. Good luck with the acceptances!

Oh, and Kalle- my brother goes to Laurier! He's in his last year, and he loves it. Good luck to you too!

• 2 weeks later...
i think my quote is gonna be "i wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have someone like me as a member".

p.s. kalle and katie, i still find it amusing that our birthdays are so close.

all three of us?

• 5 months later...

I always bring up old threads. Sorry. I was filling out my grad questionnaire today and thought of this thread. this is a webcam shot of what i wrote down, sorry if its hard to read. Its basically all from this thread anyways though!Image78-1.jpg