• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking everywhere for a waffles invite, I've become pretty satisfied with what.cd. The site has been running very smoothly over the past few days (after their hacker issue), and since they started the freeleech/upload challenge, the number of torrents has increased dramatically.

It seems to be easier to get invites for, so I would recommend to those of you scouring the internet for a waffles invite to check it out.

Yeah I've never seen anybody on here that had a waffles invite. Nevertheless thanks to "highfives" I am a what.cd member and once they start accepting more members I'd be glad to trade or give away my two invites so far.

Bad news. :( Looks like it's time for waffles and others to do some ISP searching

Last week we reported that LeaseWeb forced SumoTorrent to move to another ISP due to pressure from BREIN. In that article we published a list of other potential BRIEN targets hosted by LeaseWeb (we left out dozens of other sites) including mybittorrent.com, btmon.com, btjunkie.org, seedpeer.com, what.cd and waffles.fm.

Over the past few days several admins of the sites in this list confirmed to TorrentFreak that they indeed got a letter from LeaseWeb in which they were asked to move their websites before the end of the month. At this point it is not sure whether the dozens of other, mostly smaller private BitTorrent communities, received a similar letter. A questionable request since BitTorrent sites are not considered to be illegal according to Dutch law.

PS, thanks for the invite Loial. :D

I think the waffles thing is a hoax. I haven't heard of anybody actually being on there.

I'm there, along with 13,681 others.

They open the invites for very short time periods, so even members with invites can't use them most of the time. I had 2 invites for a week before I could use them. They are supposed to change servers soon, so maybe they'll decide to open the flood gates soon.