Now Playing For November 2007

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly, this has far exceeded my expectations, or maybe i just haven't calmed down yet.

me too...

there's definitely points of cringeworthy typical ganstah lyrics at times on the album, but the freshness of the beats and other lyrics along w/ his flow are just fantastic.

Still Got Love is certainly one of my fave rap singles this year

So, so late to the party with these guys. What a fantastic band. :dancing

indeed. their new one is my top album of 2007. they have some great b-sides floating around too, and if you ever get a chance to see them live, make sure to do it!

http://archive.viachicago.org/index.php?s=...st&p=577451

There's some great stuff in that thread.

Cool. Hope you're enjoying it.

Y'know who is the master of the Christmas Mix? Mr Twisted (tinsel, and ornament festoned) Acres. I got some of his mixes last year and had the Ipod loaded up for a Christmas playlist that lastest for days. I swear that none of Martin's choices would ever be heard over a Mall soundsystem. He's like the Rachel Nagy of Christmas Music, dredging up unheard yuletide hits from 1955.

Y'know who is the master of the Christmas Mix? Mr Twisted (tinsel, and ornament festoned) Acres.

Yes! He is the merriest.

I'm the lamest mixmaster ever, but I may start a thread, just to grab whatever anyone else can put together. :music