• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d00d,

I'm a Jets fan.

:hmm

sorry :(

i've been a cowboys fan since i got into football, but i'm also a big pats fan. oddly i got into the pats back in the bledsoe days, so i'm not just hopping on the wagon

sorry :(

i've been a cowboys fan since i got into football, but i'm also a big pats fan. oddly i got into the pats back in the bledsoe days, so i'm not just hopping on the wagon

I have a friend who plays for the Jets. I've followed him around since he's been in the league. The Jets picked him up from Arizona. :lol

I like the Patriots, and Brady. Fun to watch.

I have a friend who plays for the Jets. I've followed him around since he's been in the league. The Jets picked him up from Arizona. :lol

that's cool. and a good reason to root for a team. i warmed up to the jets briefly when they had curtis martin. and now with a former duck in Clemens, i might have to keep an eye on them secretly

that's cool. and a good reason to root for a team. i warmed up to the jets briefly when they had curtis martin. and now with a former duck in Clemens, i might have to keep an eye on them secretly

Yeah. it's pretty cool. He's started every year he's been in the pros. He plays CB. We went from 3rd grade to graduation together. His success couldn't have happened to a better guy. I got the chance to go see him play up in Buffalo a couple of years ago which was neat.

Proceed with caution.

A guy with the same last name as mine plays for the Jets. I was thinking about getting a replica jersey of his, but as a Giants fan, it wouldn't be proper, even though I bear no ill will toward the Jets.

Colts should've sent a message to the NFL by leaving their starters in longer.

peyton-manning.jpg

=

10101950A~Paul-Newman-Cool-Hand-Luke-Posters.jpg

Both Bob Sanders and Gary Brackett were playing out of their heads tonight. They'll have to keep that up w/o Freeney.