Discuss: "We're the 49ers" is a better song than "Super Bowl Shuffle"

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lest we forget folks the Colts are just one touchdown, and a missed chippie FG, away from a perfect season so far. All of this talk about the Pats being the greatest ever is just fine with me. Keep Indy off of the microscope for awhile - they're going to be there at the end.

If Belichick doesn't start taking his stars out of already-decided games, and a Moss or a Brady gets hurt, he's gonna have some 'splainin' to do. It could come back to bite him in the ass.

No Freeney...no pass rush. Colts only hope is that they face the Patriots with Matt Cassell. Maybe karma will catch up.

My hatred of the Patriots is reaching Palestinian/Israeli level

What is this humble pie they serve in New England that Moss keeps referring to?

mischief.jpg

False. The Eagles aren't close to the best team the Pats have faced this year. They'll beat the spread.

Bump

It's not like bookies across the country didn't take a hit on the game yesterday, though. The Eagles were surprisingly and unexpectedly very good last night. The spread may have been a little large, but I still think it was reasonable to assume it could be covered looking at the records and circumstances prior to the game.

It's not like bookies across the country didn't take a hit on the game yesterday, though. The Eagles were surprisingly and unexpectedly very good last night. The spread may have been a little large, but I still think it was reasonable to assume it could be covered looking at the records and circumstances prior to the game.

Yeah. I think the game last night was a shocker to everyone. I expected another blowout. No more gigantic spreads for NE. They've come back to earth.

Maybe he can make a bong out of the oxygen mask.