Discuss: "We're the 49ers" is a better song than "Super Bowl Shuffle"

Green Bay, or Dallas? I hope both of these teams continue to win - a historic, classic rivalry.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Charger fan living in Indiana I will be happy going to work in the morning, and homemade cookies from an office bet.

I don't feel so bad (as I did at the 2 minute mark) about wearing my Charger Jersey to work on Friday

I'm still in somewhat of a shock from one of the strangest NFL games I've seen in a long long time. 6 INT's, 2 kick returns for TD's..and to have it all come down to a missed chip-shot FG was beyond the pale for sure. :ohwell

I think the refs got the call right on the third-down replay review -- the ball didn't get far enough for the first down. But what was up with that "simulating a snap" penalty call? I don't know the rule very well, but is it true that the guy they called it on could legally shift?

The TV commentators didn't understand the call, though that hardly surprises me because I'm not sure John Madden even knows where he is these days. The way the guy jumped up and backwards, it certainly looked like "simulating a snap" to me, but could that have actually been legal?

Just wondering ... I'm happy the Chargers won that game. And I hope the rain they got gave a good soaking to that whole part of California. :thumbup

So how many Chicago fans are somewhat happier that Rex is back. I wanted him back ever since the first Greise game. Not saying he is good now, but I always thought he was better than Greise. Just wanted to see if Greise had anything. I dont expect much from Rex except inconsistent play, but would rather have him playing cause he is young and could still learn plus he could throw long if he wanted.

The Bills never snapped the ball inside the Patriots' red zone? Damn. :omg

The Pats only have two more road games (Ravens & Giants) and I just don't see them losing either of those. So someone's going to have to beat them at home if they're going to derail the perfect season. The Steelers seem like the best chance, but I still just don't see it.

I think we're looking at 19-0. That game last night was frightening.

I have to admit, last night was one impressive display. I know Madden is getting rather senile but I'm inclined to agree with him that Brady is playing the position as well as anyone who has ever suited up.

I have no clue what I'm talking about.

:thumbup

I will give you that Brady's playing better than anyone I've ever seen this year. Kurt Warner looked like one of the 5 best QB's of all time in 1999 (is that the right year? I'm too lazy).