Discuss: "We're the 49ers" is a better song than "Super Bowl Shuffle"

Just giving you a hard time after an incredible game. Time will tell.

The Bills are also pretty crappy. And Randy Moss is incredible. He's the best player on that team, imo.

For the record, I'm not saying he's more important than Brady, or anything. Simply that I think he has more talent than anyone on the team.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are also pretty crappy. And Randy Moss is incredible. He's the best player on that team, imo.

For the record, I'm not saying he's more important than Brady, or anything. Simply that I think he has more talent than anyone on the team.

Brady is far far more valuable than Moss. Moss is great.

Brady is far far more valuable than Moss. Moss is great.

I'm not saying he's more important than Brady, or anything. Simply that I think he has more talent than anyone on the team.

And Sir S, that's me all over. You forgot to mention that Ted Williams was a drunk and David Ortiz cuts people off in traffic and doesn't signal when switching lanes.

Yep. Nobody in the NFC has the answer to Romo-to-Owens. Maybe if the '85 Bears defense could get a crack at 'em, or if someone grows a mutant 6'10'' defensive back in a vat.

What is this humble pie they serve in New England that Moss keeps referring to? I envision a casserole dish of Peter Frampton and Bill Belichick's fecal matter sprinkled with some Lays chips.

Moss has yet to plant a Boston police officer in the asphalt with his Lexus SUV. It must cure pariah's

Not a chance in hell New England covers that 23 and a half point spread against Philly. Are you kidding me? I know they've covered every week besides the Indy game, but they're not doing it on Sunday night, even if McNabb doesn't play.

Yes they are. Philly is bad.

Philly's mediocre, they're not bad.

Andy Reid may be a shitty father, but he's a good coach. That team's gonna be ready like it's a playoff game. And they have enough players on both sides of the ball that have played in huge games before.

All of the talk about New England possibly being the greatest team ever is completely warranted, but it's going on the backburner this Sunday.

False. The Eagles aren't close to the best team the Pats have faced this year. They'll beat the spread.

I agree. NE has beaten arguably better teams by 23 pts. or more this year several times (WAS, SD, BUFF) and soundly beat better teams (DAL and CLE) by close to this spread.

Plus they're at home.

And they're that good right now.

Lest we forget folks the Colts are just one touchdown, and a missed chippie FG, away from a perfect season so far. All of this talk about the Pats being the greatest ever is just fine with me. Keep Indy off of the microscope for awhile - they're going to be there at the end.

If Belichick doesn't start taking his stars out of already-decided games, and a Moss or a Brady gets hurt, he's gonna have some 'splainin' to do. It could come back to bite him in the ass.