Happy Birthday Neil Young

Neilsnowstorm.jpg

If today is your birthday: With Jupiter now shining so brightly on your horizon' date=' you could risk being a little more specific in your demands from the cosmos. Chances of success are excellent.[/quote']
Details please DrNo. :worship

PS ~ B)

That pic was taken at a SXSW day party in 2006. Neil walked in with his wife, Jonathan Demme and Louis Black from the Austin Chronicle to see the M's play. He ended up standing right next to my girlfriend, who can't be seen in the picture--a fact which I will hear about incessantly from now until the end of time. Paul and I have visual proof, however, thanks to the roving eye of a Chronicle photographer. When I saw the picture in the paper the next day I nearly passed out. We never said anything to him--members of MMJ and other bands were there hanging out, and they looked just as starstruck as we were. I did, however, give him the universal male head bob as he departed, which he halfheartedly reciprocated.

Woot! One of the greatest.

Simply the greatest rock performance on television EVER.

Keep on Rockin'...

• 2 months later...