Macca's Worst Song Ever

You might be able to convince me that McCartney wrote the best song of all time and the worst song of all time. I mean, that's saying something right there.

Yesterday and that Christmas Song.

Hey Jude and that Christmas song

Talk about torture... it's like a fucking Casio developed self-awareness and decided to take over mankind in the most passive way it could imagine: by slowly driving it insane during the Christmas season.

:lol

I have nothing to add other than to say that I, too, cannot abide this song. I loathe it.

McCartney has written so many great songs that he deserves better than to be made fun of by a little punk like myself. Nevertheless, I cringed when I saw his (I think) newest video:

A very bad song made worse by an awful video. Why did he have to drag poor Ringo into this mess? (Ringo cameo at :55)

Other highlight at 1:50 - Macca mackin'!

McCartney has written so many great songs that he deserves better than to be made fun of by a little punk like myself. Nevertheless, I cringed when I saw his (I think) newest video:

A very bad song made worse by an awful video. Why did he have to drag poor Ringo into this mess? (Ringo cameo at :55)

Other highlight at 1:50 - Macca mackin'!

holy crap.

That one wins.

Me too, I heard it just the other day. The cheezy keyboards and all, good stuff.

Silly Love Songs is simply the worst based on the horrid lyrics.

LouieB

What about "Let 'Em In"? The verse anyway.

Me too, I heard it just the other day. The cheezy keyboards and all, good stuff.

Silly Love Songs is simply the worst based on the horrid lyrics.

LouieB

The lyrics are a response to the fact that people think he wrote bad lyrics. I think the fact that they are self consciously simple makes them immune from your barbs.

Ah. I don't have "Maybe I'm Amazed" on my pc. What the fuck?!?!?

Anyone want to hook a brother up with a copy of "McCartney"?

I thank the sweet soul who got the hook up. This album is worth it for "Maybe I'm Amazed" alone. That ranks up there with anything anyone has ever done.