Macca's Worst Song Ever

The office has been tuned in to a radio station that has been playing Christmas tunes for the last 2 weeks or so. Without going off on a tangent as to how this epitomizes how over-commerialized the Holiday Season has become, this damn station plays that god-awful McCartney Christmas song at least once every two hours. If I hear those inane lyrics and annoying synthizer track once more (and I will prior to 1:30 p.m. today) I just might :throwup . I think I'd rather hear "Ebony and Ivory" at this point.

You might be able to convince me that McCartney wrote the best song of all time and the worst song of all time. I mean, that's saying something right there.

Yesterday and that Christmas Song.

I think you're onto something there. There are so many Sir P songs that I just abhor - and so many others that are so damn good that you thank God you're alive to hear 'em.

I think you're onto something there. There are so many Sir P songs that I just abhor - and so many others that are so damn good that you thank God you're alive to hear 'em.

Maybe that car crash he died in actually happened in 1971.

DISCLAIMER: I know, he's done some fantastic stuff since then, right up to this year; it was a joke.

Maybe I'm a man. Maybe I'm a lonely man in the middle of something that he doesn't really understand. :dance

(an effort to get that christmas song out of your heads)

Thank you.

Wonderful Christmastime is literally the most egregious song ever penned by a rocksmith. No other lump of coal that Macca's produced is even in the same stratosphere.

I also worked in an office where I had to hear this song two or three times a day for weeks at a stretch. Talk about torture... it's like a fucking Casio developed self-awareness and decided to take over mankind in the most passive way it could imagine: by slowly driving it insane during the Christmas season.

I just don't understand why the only single thats sold more copies in england than "Mull of Kintyre" is "Bohemian Rhapsody". How was it so popular?

I remember reading that in the issue of LIFE magazine that featured the boys when the Anthology came out. I thought it had to be a misprint because I had never even heard of Mull of Kintyre. And to this day, I still think I have never heard it. Crazy Brits.

i'm a Mull fan. I love the bagpipe, there, I said it

I kind of like Mull of Kintyre, too.

I'm much more concerned about this:

The office has been tuned in to a radio station that has been playing Christmas tunes for the last 2 weeks or so.

WTF?!?