US Tour Dates

From the Schubert Theater, New Haven's website:

Wilco

February 24, 2008 8:00pm at the Shubert Theater

Presented by Metropolitan Talent

Tickets will go on sale Saturday, December 15

Call 203-562-5666 or 888-736-2663 for information

Does anyone know of any presale for any of those shows?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard yet about presale stuff but would also like to know as I will be returning to my home state of CT for this party! Can't wait. I'll be hitting up Philly first though of course. What part of New England are you from?

We are in Northern CT, which is great because it puts us in easy driving distance to NY, Boston, Northampton, Providence, New Haven, etc. We did make it up to the Shelburne Farms show this summer, my brother in law lives in Burlington.

I haven't heard yet about presale stuff but would also like to know

:yes

I'll be coming down from Worcester. Would LOVE to meet any VCers before-hand :thumbup

Btw, for the CT buyers...regular sale is at 10am on the date Raspberry listed $33/ticket (Oh and it holds ONLY 1600...suh-weet!!!)

Does anyone know of any presale for any of those shows?

I really don't understand why all the shows around us (CT show) have a pre-sale but we don't. Maybe it'll be posted later tonight or tomorrow?!?

There were definitely some pre-sales added overnight last night to other shows. Hhmmm...

I really don't understand why all the shows around us (CT show) have a pre-sale but we don't. Maybe it'll be posted later tonight or tomorrow?!?

There were definitely some pre-sales added overnight last night to other shows. Hhmmm...

I'm hopeful, WW, that since public sale is Saturday, presale info will go tomorrow. The others listed have public as Friday. Especially since it looks like the venue is assigned seating. Let's keep our collective fingers crossed.

It says pre-sale for the Tower tomorrow... but doesn't say what time they go up... anyone have an idea when?

From MusicToday's website:

2/15/2008 Riviera Theatre Chicago,IL 12/12/2007 11:00:00 AM

2/22/2008 Lakewood Civic Auditorium Lakewood,OH 12/12/2007 10:00:00 AM

2/23/2008 Tower Theater Upper Darby,PA 12/12/2007 10:00:00 AM

2/24/2008 Shubert Theatre NEW HAVEN,CT 12/12/2007 10:00:00 AM

2/29/2008 North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center North Charleston,SC 12/12/2007 10:00:00 AM

3/2/2008 Ryman Auditorium Nashville,TN 12/12/2007 11:00:00 AM

3/3/2008 Mobile Civic Center - Theatre Mobile,AL 12/12/2007 11:00:00 AM

3/4/2008 Tipitina's Uptown New Orleans,LA 12/12/2007 11:00:00 AM

3/5/2008 Tipitina's Uptown New Orleans,LA 12/12/2007 11:00:00 AM

3/7/2008 Verizon Wireless Theater Houston,TX 12/12/2007 11:00:00 AM

3/8/2008 Cain's Ballroom Tulsa,OK 12/12/2007 11:00:00 AM

3/9/2008 Val Air Ballroom Des Moines,IA 12/12/2007 11:00:00 AM

I've always wanted to see a show at the Ryman, and I can't get my head wrapped around going to Chicago, Cleveland, or Des Moines in February or March, so Nashville it is! It'll also give me the chance to hit the Country Music Hall of Fame.

Not that I've ruled out any of the other possibilities. :thumbup

OMG They are finally playing in my (former) home state! February 24th in New Haven. I am so freakin excited. Parisisstale and I will have to rock out.

Absolutely!!! First Neil Young the other night in Wallingford (spectacular!!!) and now this! The Nutmeg State finally getting some love. Keep in touch.

Tower Theatre should be great as well. Saw Radiohead open up their US leg there last year and the venue was beautiful.

Absolutely!!! First Neil Young the other night in Wallingford (spectacular!!!) and now this! The Nutmeg State finally getting some love. Keep in touch.

Tower Theatre should be great as well. Saw Radiohead open up their US leg there last year and the venue was beautiful.

Tower Theater's cool, saw E.costello there in 1979 and 2003. My dad went to movies there in the '30s.

300px-TowerTheaterUpperDarby69thStreet2007.jpg

OMFG!!! I think I'm gonna pass out!!! I got...

FRONT ROW TICKETS!!! :blink

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheekkiss

I always like checking out the various ticket broker sites right after stuff goes on sale (or pre-sale) just for shits and giggles...It didn't take long, there are all sorts of tix out there for most of the venues for this spring on the various sites. Someone is charging over $900 bucks for a front row seat in New Haven, and there are several other sites advertising tix for well over $100 a pop......

Capitalism at it's finest...I guess there really isn't a way to keep brokers and scalper types from getting seats that ( I personally would rather see ) should get into the hands of fans. You gotta wonder if some of these venues are working this angle....there was one site that said they had 12 tickets....how do you get that many from a pre-sale? Guess it could be some rip-off type of thing.