US Tour Dates

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hatred these guys have for Florida is bordering on psychopathic.

Here's something to add to the fire. When they announced the line up for Langerado I was pissed that Wilco wasn't on there. I emailed band management and Langerado to see if there was any hopes of them being added. The response I got was that the trip to aussieland wouldn't allow them to do it. Now I see these dates. Look's like I'm gonna have to wait until they retire to see them in Florida.

Here's something to add to the fire. When they announced the line up for Langerado I was pissed that Wilco wasn't on there. I emailed band management and Langerado to see if there was any hopes of them being added. The response I got was that the trip to aussieland wouldn't allow them to do it. Now I see these dates. Look's like I'm gonna have to wait until they retire to see them in Florida.

Wilco at Jannus Landing would be like the greatest thing ever.

Anyone know when tickets will start going on sale? Especially for the Lakewood show near Cleveland? I missed the Pittsburgh show due to poor monitoring of when tickets were going on sale. Don't want to make that same mistake again.

Excellent show, the RA one was. I taped that one and will be taping this Wilco show too! So glad to see them back in town - it's been a while since they've been here. And I'm very glad that they're not in the HOB. Hate that place. So many talkers not listening to the music.
Wilco at Jannus Landing would be like the greatest thing ever.

Definitely, especially because I live down the street. That place is awesome. An outdoor venue in the middle of a city block. How great would it be to how live Wilco blaring all over downtown.

I can't to see Ween there in Feb.

Definitely, especially because I live down the street. That place is awesome. An outdoor venue in the middle of a city block. How great would it be to how live Wilco blaring all over downtown.

i don't live in tampa anymore but i must agree. wilco at jannus landing would be perfection. didn't wilco play it back in 2002 or something?

Fort Lauderdale has a place like this. I think there's room for about 1,500.

Glad to see all the negative reviews of the solo cain's show didn't change their plans on returning to tulsa. i promise we're good people, a little rowdy in oklahoma's oldest honky tonk, and probably not the best venue for an acoustic tweedy show. but oklahomans more than roll out the welcome mat for wilco when they roll into town. can't wait for the show!

Iowa's 3rd times since SBS?! They should just move here, that's awesome!

That would be great then there would (maybe) be more solo shows in Iowa. Or just shows that happen when I'm not at school somewhere else. Maybe I'll drive back for the show, It is the last day of my spring break, and just miss classes on Monday.

Glad to see all the negative reviews of the solo cain's show didn't change their plans on returning to tulsa. i promise we're good people, a little rowdy in oklahoma's oldest honky tonk, and probably not the best venue for an acoustic tweedy show. but oklahomans more than roll out the welcome mat for wilco when they roll into town. can't wait for the show!

Just keep a lid on those ORU hooligans.