Grammy Nominations

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Grammys are good exposure for Wilco and that's it.. But they don't really say anything about the album or the band.. I mean, look at all of the Foo Fighters nominations.. I'm sorry to all of you Foo Fighter Fans, but turn on a recent Foo Fighters song and just really listen to it.. it..... SUCKS... Ok, enough about that.. I don't want to turn this into a bash The Foo Fighters thread..

Really, everything on the list but the Boss and Wilco is a crock of shit. Foo Fighters are terrible now, Daughtry is really just riding off of an American Idol wave, Fogerty is ehhh. Bruce will probably take it...because he is the Boss.

Can't do much about it. Though really SBS was probably the best rock album of the year...

I also hope Paul wins his awards...the man deserves much more than the Grammys have given him.

edit: and Kanye.

zero % chance they will be asked to perform...but still nice to me nominated....lucky for Wilco Radiohead didnt release anything this year.

The Bruce CD is very good and will be favored to win.

Folgerty is alos OK

Daughtry is actually not that bad really.

Let just hope they don't mistake Jeff for a usher this year....

zero % chance they will be asked to perform...but still nice to me nominated....lucky for Wilco Radiohead didnt release anything this year.

The Bruce CD is very good and will be favored to win.

Folgerty is alos OK

Daughtry is actually not that bad really.

Let just hope they don't mistake Jeff for a usher this year....

Actually, they did. It was sort of a big deal.