a yahoo interview/story

> And about the "wrinkled from head to toe", he must have learned to use the washing machine afterall.

but not the Iron yet, by the sounds of it

didnt he wear a whole white tracksuit on the northrup 2000 show?... its on jesse's site. havent watched it in a long time, but i think he was dressed in all white

white pants really don't cut it, but since they're wrinkled to the hilt i'll forgive it.

Yeah. That dude has some chops.

How do you get this film??

In late 2004, the newest incarnation of Wilco played a four-night stand at Chicago's Vic Theatre which would ultimately amount to their first live album, "Kicking Television." The day after the last show, the band drove to Tweedy's log cabin on the border of Indiana and Michigan, set up their gear in the living room, and, facing each other, played a dozen stripped-down songs at low volume for a small film crew. "I remember everyone really relating to those recordings," drummer Glenn Kotche says. "That was something special we all felt. There was just this warm quality that we were really into. I have no idea if those tapes will ever come out