• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear ****cough cough*** Boss,

I don't feel ***cough cough*** so well....

I need me some WILCO!

Hurray for the 9:30 Club shows!!!

Is this a definite addition? Can someone tell me exactly where and when it was posted?? EXACTLY IS THE WORD!

Need to know for SURE....FO SHO!!!

And what a birthday week it will be for Isadorah!!!

Well...it's in the middle of the freaking work week so this may call for a **cough cough** sick day. :shifty

anyway,

dcd

Would love to meet your brother; send him our way...we'll be there....FOR SURE!

Vanessa and Mike

Thanks for the heads-up ... I'm going to start trying to con my brother in the D.C. area into going to his Wilco show, because I'm pretty sure he'd dig it.
It's really important for me to get tickets to both night's shows. So when the presale drops, I would appreciate it if you could all hang back until I purchase mine.

Thx.

-Domino

yeah right, you're dreaming! it's the week of my birthday, so i think in all fairness, everyone should wait until i get my tickets...:)

No.

www.thenationalva.com

I don't get what you're pointing us to, if anything (except that this venue's dressing room for the headlining act apparently has a big hot tub). Are you saying the band is playing this venue, or...what exactly?

Even Dr. Seuss named his baby Hay.Hay Seuss.The National will announce its schedule Tuesday the 18th.It's larger than the Norva and 9:30 club.The Landmark theatre in Richmond is larger and all the colleges around have nice concert halls.I just hope they play within 200 miles of here.

The Pre-sale dates say Wed. Jan. 8th. My past experience has always been pre-sale on a Wed., but since the public sale is Thursday is it possible they mean Tues the 8th?

Okay, clearly something needs to be changed. Several broker sites have numerous tickets for the 9:30 Club shows for sale. One site is asking $140 a piece! WTF? The presale isn't for a couple of weeks!!