Obama Is Not a Muslim

Obama is allowed to accuse the mccain camp of spreading the muslim stuff, but people can't then turn around and accuse his people of spreading the early Palin daughter rumors.

I don't think Obama directly accused McCain of anything, He's talking abioiut republican operatives, the ROve type who permeate the republican party from top to bottom.

Also the worst rumor I heard about the Palins were: that the tenage daughter was the mother of the youngest, that rumor was on internet boards such as this one, not from a legitimate source and the other was promulgated by McCains people themselves accusing the press of asking off the record for a paternity test. But they never said who did the asking. NNever once not a single name, all they had was a baseless accusation.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what I saw with the RNC and DNC, it is very clear that the Republicans are much more interested in slanting views with negative campaigning. The flip side of this, and what is clearly different from previous elections, is that Obama is not afraid to punch back on the Democrats side. I dislike negative campaigning on either side. Ideal world is the candidates put out their respective agendas/ideas and people vote for who they want to.

Based on what I saw with the RNC and DNC, it is very clear that the Republicans are much more interested in slanting views with negative campaigning. The flip side of this, and what is clearly different from previous elections, is that Obama is not afraid to punch back on the Democrats side. I dislike negative campaigning on either side. Ideal world is the candidates put out their respective agendas/ideas and people vote for who they want to.

Yesterday I watched CNN's documentaries they put together on McCain and Obama yesterday. The latter definitely has a track record of some dirty political fighting. I'm thinking the front rows of the debates better prepare like they're at a Gallagher performance.

QUOTE (bobbob1313 @ Sep 8 2008, 10:13 AM) *

So Obama is allowed to accuse McCain's camp of doing this even though he denies it, right?

'Yes.'

"yes" is the correct answer. anyone is apparently "allowed" to do or say whatever they want in politics. if you think obama gives mccain and his "camp" a run for their money when it comes to distortion, manipulation, dirty fighting, and outright lying, you're not paying attention to what's going on out there, in this crucial year of all years.

are you paying attention? no, you're not paying attention.

Didn't Obama spend time as a kid in indonesia (attending a muslim school?) Wasn't he involved somehow in Kenyan tribal politics which were pro-muslim? Are he and Louis Farakhan close friends? Isn't his middle name Hussein?

I'm not sure how true my questions are so feel free to correct me.

I don't believe he is a muslim. He says he is christian and that's enough for me. But at the same time I can understand why and how Americans could be questioning his position with the muslim faith.

Again, I do not believe he is muslim and I'm not trying argue this but what I am saying is the Democrats had to know that all of his past, ALL of it, would come into play at some point. Just as McCains age and rage would for the Republicans. You can't be surprised......can you?

"yes" is the correct answer. anyone is apparently "allowed" to do or say whatever they want in politics. if you think obama gives mccain and his "camp" a run for their money when it comes to distortion, manipulation, dirty fighting, and outright lying, you're not paying attention to what's going on out there, in this crucial year of all years.

are you paying attention? no, you're not paying attention.

I'm not trying to argue that. It's a nice little double standard though, isn't it?

I'm not trying to argue that. It's a nice little double standard though, isn't it?

all of politics is a double standard. welcome to the world. some people in politics are just a lot more dangerous and reptilian than others.

all of politics is a double standard. welcome to the world. some people in politics are just a lot more dangerous and reptilian than others.

Or you agree with some politician's opinions more than others and allow that to shape your view of their "dangerous-ness".

That's my guess.

Didn't Obama spend time as a kid in indonesia (attending a muslim school?) Wasn't he involved somehow in Kenyan tribal politics which were pro-muslim? Are he and Louis Farakhan close friends? Isn't his middle name Hussein?

I'm not sure how true my questions are so feel free to correct me.

I don't believe he is a muslim. He says he is christian and that's enough for me. But at the same time I can understand why and how Americans could be questioning his position with the muslim faith.

Again, I do not believe he is muslim and I'm not trying argue this but what I am saying is the Democrats had to know that all of his past, ALL of it, would come into play at some point. Just as McCains age and rage would for the Republicans. You can't be surprised......can you?

Questions are questions, regardless. If it were not this line of shit slinging they would think up another. Obama could have worked in a soup kitchen and served soup to a homless Charles Manson and the slant would be that he supported Charles Manson. It will always be soemthing. Though I'm curious to know exactly what made up stuff the democrats are using this election cycle? The Last Cycle? The one before that? Have they ever slandered and questioned the patriotism of McCain Or any other veteran that has run for office the way Kerry (John and Bob) and Max Cleland down in Georgia were slandered?

"at some point" would have been nice. but on and on and on it goes. it's fearmongering, and you're an intelligent person, so i think you know this.

I dunno, those Greek columns at the convention suggest to me that he's a closeted Zeusist. And, really, that would be refreshing. The world hasn't heard much from Zeus recently. I, for one, kinda miss the big guy.

In other news, a recent study finds that Americans are easily distracted by loud noises and shiny things.

Or you agree with some politician's opinions more than others and allow that to shape your view of their "dangerous-ness".

That's my guess.

few people, including republicans, now argue that the people responsible for leading our country for the past 8 years have not been dangerous. it isn't just MY view, and my view absolutely is not shaped by my agreement with another politician's opinions in this case. where have you been???

:wave

yah, i said "few" people, not "no" people. i already know you live in your own little world.

few people, including republicans, now argue that the people responsible for leading our country for the past 8 years have not been dangerous. it isn't just MY view, and my view absolutely is not shaped by my agreement with another politician's opinions in this case. where have you been???

Methinks you missed my point.

Yeah, and it's nice here.

:rotfl

i'm sure it is.

Methinks you missed my point.

then you didn't make it very well. but i can understand why, because you are trying to take on the style of that troll kwall. it wasn't effective when he used it either.

Well, it's probably because people legitimately worry that he might be a Muslim. That might be why they persist.

No one who worries about that does so "legitimately." It's either ignorance or bigotry, probably both.