Mon May 5 - Cruzan Amphitheatre - West Palm Beach, FL

Tue may 6 - Ford Amphitheatre - Tampa, FL

Thu May 8 - Lakewood Amphitheatre - Atlanta, GA

Fri May 9 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - Charlotte, NC

Sun May 11 - Nissan Pavilion at Stone Ridge - Bristow, VA

Wed May 14 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - St Louis, MO

Sat May 17 - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - Houston, TX

Sun May 18 - Superpages.com Center - Dallas, TX

It looks like dates later in the summer to come - cities have been announced but not dates/venues.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am gonna try to go to the ATL show for my birthday :)

weird, the Charlotte show is on my birthday. :-) I'll be out of town, though.

Have you been to that venue in Atlanta? I saw RH there a few years ago and I wasn't very impressed.

i got g.a. pit for dallas through w.a.s.t.e. today - anyone else get tix?

i tried for the VA/DC show, had two tickets on the screen and then the server timed out as it was processing. then puff gone. i didn't really expect to get any today though. i think i was dense and never saw an exact time posted at to when the presale was starting. i got logged on moments after 9am and they were gone by 9:10am. guess i'll be doing the ticketbastard stress out fight on saturday. i really do hope i get to see radiohead before i die. i had tickets to their Bull Run show in VA several years ago and it got cancelled and no reschedule. talk about disappointing.

*funny as i type this amnesiac came on my ipod...it's as if it knows what i'm doing...creepy*

I got pit seats yesterday for the Atlanta show :dancing

What a fucked up way to put your tickets on sale nto telling anyone when they go on. I was at work refreshing as often as possible and got lucky i was not on a call when it happened.

The venue in atlanta is terrible and it is in the GHETTO lol but hey it was either that or play at a more expensive venue and tickets would cost more so i'm okay with it.

Im thinking of double dipping and picking up lawn seats for the Friday Charlotte show.

phew! i got to lawn seats for nissan pavillion, i was on ticketmaster at 10am exact, it was crazy. i didn't even look to see what seats they gave me, i just clicked through for fear of losing the tickets (since that's happened to me a couple of times now because of servers timing out). it is the lawn, but am just happy to know i'll get to see radiohead live, at least once. then again, last time i had radiohead tickets, the show got cancelled...gulp...

West Palm Beach.

ah ok. i had several friends that couldn't get tickets for the VA show and was going to get suspicious that they were overselling the venue by putting up more lawn seats in the afternoon. when radiohead played merriweather, i heard the venue was oversold and eXtremely crowded. hope that's not the case for the VA show.

i got g.a. pit for dallas through w.a.s.t.e. today - anyone else get tix?

oh i did not, but not for lack of trying.

i knew last time they went on sale at 2 or 3 am cent - which is 8 or so in England - i think they're 6 hours ahead.

so i got up around 3am. no tics went to sleep.

got up around 5:30 am. no tics went to sleep.

another hour or so i checked before leaving for work. no tics.

this put me a little behind schedule for getting to work so since i couldn't clock in i went and got some Grandy's.

remember to check at 8 and they were already on sale.

i keep refreshing seeing that some go up randomly.

i get to click on "buy tickets" probably have a dozen times or more

only for the next screen to be blank.

it even put blankness into my shopping cart, which i had to clear out.

no tics.

tried to get pit at dallas and houston on ticketmaster right on time. put on a 10 min wait. nothing.

they had lawn until 10 pm that night, but i don't want to see them on the lawn.

if it turns out anyone or their friends have extra tickets and don't want to jack up the price i would definitely be interested.