• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

August 1 - Lollapalooza - Chicago, IL

August 3 - Verizon Wireless Music Center - Indianapolis, IN

August 4 - Blossom Music Center - Cleveland, OH

August 6 - Parc Jean Drapeau - Montreal, QC

August 8 - All Points West Music & Arts Festival/Liberty State Park - Jersey City, NJ

August 9 - All Points West Music & Arts Festival/Liberty State Park - Jersey City, NJ

August 12 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ

August 13 - Tweeter Center For the Performing Arts - Mansfield, MA

August 15 - Molson Amphitheatre - Toronto, ON

August 19 - Thunderbird Stadium - Vancouver, BC

August 20 - White River Amphitheatre - Auburn, WA

August 22 - Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival @ Golden Gate Park - San Francisco, CA

August 24 - Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles, CA

August 25 - Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles, CA

August 27 - Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre - Chula Vista, CA

August 28 - Santa Barbara Bowl - Santa Barbara, CA

With the exception of the festivals (Lollapalooza, All Points West, Outside Lands), pre-sale for the above dates will begin April 9 with general on-sale following April 12.

Support for the headline dates will be Grizzly Bear August 3-15 and Liars August 19-28 (as well as the first run of U.S. dates in May).

Anyone know the deal with the presale? I've never done W.A.S.T.E. before

it's completely random, so the only way to assure you getting the best seats is to stay up all night constantly refreshing the page. or if you're a computer tech, i read about some people who had some thing that would alert them when a webpage's content is changed by calling their cell phone. i have no idea how you do it, but apparently it worked.

Has anyone had any experience with WASTE before? Is it safer to go the ticketbastard route or no? Essentially I just want to know where I can get the best seats for the Toronto date.

>The April 1 gig for BBC Radio 2 will be held at the BBC Radio Theatre, Broadcasting House in central London.

The evening show is up on Dime right now. I think it was captured from digital radio. Sounds great.

Had a great run on W.A.S.T.E. this morning...

Tix secured for:

Montreal - "The Parc" is a great outdoor venue providing the weather cooperates. The 2 shows they did a couple of years ago at the Symphony Hall were simply the best two live shows I have ever seen!

Both Nights @ The Hollywood Bowl and the Santa Barbara show to boot...will fly out to CA and see these three shows and spend some time in Santa Barbara wine country doing the "Sideways" thing -- which means drinking "no fucking Merlot!"

I am way too excited for these shows...hope others got tix during today's pre sale -- they will be a bitch to grab on Saturday when Ticketmaster puts them up...

I got pit tickets for Indy and reserved seats for Cleveland during the presale. The road trip will start in Chicago for Lollapalooza, then Indy and Cleveland.

Persistence - sitting at the computer from 3:30 am until the W.A.S.T.E window actually opened at 9:10 am, and it helps to have friends also trying to do the same thing at the same time.

The regular ticketmaster quagmire starts tomorrow. Great luck.

wow tics for 4 different shows?

how did you pull that off?

Persistence - sitting at the computer from 3:30 am until the W.A.S.T.E window actually opened at 9:10 am, and it helps to have friends also trying to do the same thing at the same time.

The regular ticketmaster quagmire starts tomorrow. Great luck.

ah, so you had different people looking for tickets at certain shows or you literally bought all 4 sets?

i wouldn't think you'd have enough time.

I got my fingers crossed for the presale tomorrow

As always for ticketmaster Radiohead presales...... F U TICKETMASTER! You've won this round. I will see you again tomorrow!

I had a very similar experience to some of you... W.A.S.T.E. didn't announce what time the tickets would be on sale, so I was online at midnight, 4am, 6am, and finally 9:15a. As soon as I saw the tickets were on sale, my internet connection failed!! Cursing up a storm, I got dressed and ran to the coffee shop down the street, logged on and kept getting empty screen after empty screen. At last, I was asked to place an order...I clicked Add to Cart and the screen went white for about seven minutes. I was freaking out!!! I loaded the main page up in another window to find out what was happening, and it said Tickets had SOLD OUT! I was devastated....

Until, that white screen turned rainbow colored and asked me to purchase my four tickets!!!!!! Somehow, I had managed to sneak an order in before they were all gone... so now it's off to Indianapolis in August. Good times!

I will forgo the masses at Lolla this year...just not the way I want to see Radiohead, or Wilco for that matter.

Well Ticketmaster sure was fun. I was on checking the link as quickly as it would load and then they went on sale, entered in information, got a shitty seat, gave it up and then nothing left. All within about 8 seconds. Looks like I'm going to get screwed by buying off of ebay again.

I believe Toronto sold out in 2 seconds because I was there RIGHT at 10:00 and it was gone, got nothing.

It's nice to know that Ticketsnow, Ticketmasters affiliate, is selling 17 pit tickets at $450 EACH and front row seating at $750, there has to be 200 tickets on there in total. What that is is bullshit and now I'm going to have to go through that, stubhub, craigslist, ebay or miraculously find a nice person on At Ease trying to sell four tickets to Toronto.

This type of ticket fiasco makes Wilco seem like nothing!