keeping score?

They did that one January 2003 in SF. That's probably the show I listen to most, and that transition kills me every time.

Yeah, that's one of my favorite boots. That shift Kotche makes on the percussion is so excellent. I'd also really like to hear them do Poor Places into Reservations into I Am Trying To Break Your Heart into War on War like they used to on the later YHF tour dates. It always sounded amazing.

--Mike

Looking at the list, even though it's hard to imagine, the best may very well be still to come. :o

That being said, does anyone think they'd bust a few staples like ITMWLY, ITTBYH, Jesus Ect., Walken every night of the run? I certainly wouldnt mind, certainly the fellas needed to assume that most fans are not fortunate enough to hit up all the shows, if any.

That's what I'm thinking, though some may change so that some songs get played 3 or 4 times. Maybe only Jesus or Shot gets played every night.

Alison, I was thinking of starting a similar thread (YAY!) and Maudie, Rob does love us all right :love

i think you missed a couple early b-sides/non-album tracks, namely "who were you thinking of" and "don't you honey me".

also "child like and evergreen" and "no more poetry".

i'd welcome any of these gems.

i dont think they've done their version of "100 years" live. i'd love for them to dust that off too.

songs not yet played. remember only proper wilco album songs were promised but there is obviously a LOT of room for tomorrow night.

AM

Shouldn't Be Ashamed

I Thought I Held You

Summerteeth

Pieholden Suite

More Like the Moon EP

Camera

Woodgrain

More Like the Moon

Mermaid Ave 1

At My Window Sad And Lonely

One By One

Another Man's Done Gone

The Unwelcome Guest (Leaving this on here because it is on the official list of songs you can request and there was a version made, and lost?, with Jeff on lead vocals. Plus I just really want to hear it)

Mermaid Ave 2

Feed Of Man

Secret Of The Sea

Blood Of The Lamb

Joe DiMaggio Done It Again

Someday Some Morning Sometime

Wilco Book- I'm hoping that if they actually play anything from this, that it will be the high heat

Pure Bug Beauty

This is New

Diamond Claw

This is New (The Explanation)

What Good Am I

Here Comes Everybody

Hummingbird

The High Heat

Doubt

Barnyard Pimp

Rottnest

Hamami

AGIB

Less Than You Think

SBS

What Light

Etc

Venus stop the train

Just a Kid

Promising

Blasting Fonda

Panthers

Don't You Honey Me

No More Poetry

Childlike and Evergreen

Lets Not Get Carried Away

Kicking TV

Let Me Come Home

Laminated Cat

Monkey Mess

Old Maid

Henry and the H Bombs

James Alley Blues

Final Tally= 95 songs. Not bad gentlemen. :thumbup

There were a few I was sad missed the cut; "Another Man's Done Gone", "Someday Some Morning, Sometime", "Venus Stopped The Train"....but they went above and beyond the "Songs from all 6 records" promise, with an aditional 14 songs.

Let's hope some of the ones that didn't make the residency get played this tour. It would be pant piss worthy if this year's tour compilation had 7-8 discs worth of songs. :dancing

So "One True Vine" has never been performed live by Wilco ? Only in the recording/rehearsing/writing process ? . . .

. . . anyway, pretty moving youtube stuff from these shows . . . thankyou Wilco . . . thanks for posting vids vc'ers . . .

I've played OTV once in public, at our local artistic sharing "recovery" meeting . . .

I love that tune . . .