Residency Mixtape

Okay, I don't know if anyone would be up for doing this, but after the residency is over and all the torrents of the shows are up, would anyone be willing to make like a mixtape of all the rare stuff they played? I appreciate all the tapers' hard work and effort, but I really don't have the hard drive space to download 5 flac torrents, plus my college monitors p2p and torrent use (even if it isn't illegal) and they will shut off my net if I get caught.

So, after this is all done, would anyone want to make a compilation of all the stuff they played that aren't regular staples in a normal wilco show?

I'm thinking:

- A bunch of the stuff from A.M.

- Being There-- Hotel Arizona, Dreamer in My Dreams (with Bird), The Lonely 1 (w/Bird), What's The World Got In Store, Why Would You Wanna Live

- Summerteeth-- ELT, Pieholden Suite, My Darling (if played), We're Just Friends, When You Wake Up Feeling Old, Candyfloss

- Stuff from the YHF Demos

- Any other rarely played songs

Would anyone be up for putting something together like this? Would anyone else be interested in a mix like this?

First, I'll burn each show. Then I will do each album. And then... Plus, I'm going to totally geek out on the artwork for each disc.

Hey, a man's gotta have a hobby.

I applaud your geekiness. Can we get copies of these from you on cd when you are done? If so, how? I would certainly be willing to pay your costs, support your hobby, etc. I would love to surprise my wife with these. She is a huge fan too, yet, since one of us had to stay in Ca w/ our 2 kids while the other flew to Chicago to see Sat's show ( a friend had only one extra ticket) , she pushed for me to go. I did. It was epic. Would love to share it w/ her somehow...and then I saw your post

Would you mind posting these somewhere for those of us who are less artistically inclined? I would appreciate it a whole bunch.

sure. I stole the photos from some one who posted them on here and the second one is from wilco world. It's really nothing they actually kind of suck and are real simple but here they are.

wilco1.jpg

wilco2.jpg

as you can tell they took like 2 minutes to make.