SNL! SNL! SNL!!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...that is uncalled for and you should be ashamed of yourself.

This is a PUBLIC FORUM. It does not exist just on your computer. By stating this 'rumbling and rumor' you have, in fact, made it a part of the record for the world to see. It doesn't matter that you state it was just a rumor...the internet has a life of its own and no shelf life.

I expected better from you.

Wait, what????

Please tell me you are joking - this was like, ten or more years ago and is part of the public record and If I recall correctly, Jeff was questioned about it in an interview or two.

It's all part of the SEX, drugs and rock

Wait, what????

Please tell me you are joking - this was like, ten or more years ago and is part of the public record and If I recall correctly, Jeff was questioned about it in an interview or two.

Wait, what????

wow, you're such a fucking asshole.

I second that. Who cares about some nasty rumor? Would you want your "fans" saying stuff like this about you? I like their music. As for their personal life that is NONE of my business, and one shouldn't go making bullshit accusations on the internet.

Getting into specifics is really stupid, in my opinion. But listening to Summerteeth, it's VERY clear Jeff was in a rough patch in his marriage. To me, it's what helped make Summerteeth the powerful record it is....great pop tunes with dark, personal lyrics about relationships.

There's a whisper

I would like to breathe into your ear but

I'm too scared to

Get that close to you right now

There are dreams we might have shared and

I still care and I still love you

But you know how

I've been untrue

In the beginning we closed our eyes

Whenever we kissed

We were surprised to

Find so much inside