Why are we all not jamming together?

It would be cool when we all get together to jam/sing along before or after WILCO shows.

What do ya think?

Or am I a sell out?

:lol

v-dub, if you posted a thread a couple of days before a show in a roll-call fashion, you would def. see some people showing up with instruments. you might have to be the first one to bust out your guitar. break the ice, don'tchewknow.

the first person near the players to bust out a hackey-sack gets rolled, though.

for the record: i am not a musician. i have been known to sing loudly and off-key.

v-dub, if you posted a thread a couple of days before a show in a roll-call fashion, you would def. see some people showing up with instruments. you might have to be the first one to bust out your guitar. break the ice, don'tchewknow.

the first person near the players to bust out a hackey-sack gets rolled, though.

for the record: i am not a musician. i have been known to sing loudly and off-key.

I don't care, I'm not even close to the end of the line leading to the greatest guitar player, just as long as we can have some fun before we have some fun. :ermm

I hear there's an opening for musicians in Charleston this weekend

It would be cool when we all get together to jam/sing along before or after WILCO shows.

What do ya think?

Or am I a sell out?

how about I bring my 7 year old daughter who can play California Stars on her guitar? My 2 year old shouts "we can make it better" really well in "The Thanks I Get," she'd be great back up. Yet another reason for you all to move to Evanston! :)

If teh Wilcos ever pay Indy again in the summer/early fall there's a lot of campgrounds 15-20 minutes away (up near Deer Creek) that would be PERFECT for this type of thing. That would be awesome as hell.

If teh Wilcos ever pay Indy again in the summer/early fall there's a lot of campgrounds 15-20 minutes away (up near Deer Creek) that would be PERFECT for this type of thing. That would be awesome as hell.

THAT does sound like fun

'spose we sould do a jammers post during roll calls for shows?

um, we dont wanna scare the band away :lol

maybe they'd be offended enough to jump in?

It would be like an outdoor living room show! :guitar

I agree...getting a bunch of us together to jam would be saaawweeet! I think Lincoln Park in Chicago would be a nice venue for a picnic/jam/convocation of VC peeps. Or perhaps for the Wisconsin folk, somewhere in the Kettle Moraine.