the "don't say the F word here" thread

Just north of Schoharie on the soutbound side of Route 30... they also grow some amazing perennials there. I think it's now called Schoharie Valley Farms, but it used to be owned by the Westheimer family (Dr. Ruth's relatives). It's right near the George Mann Tory Tavern (which is one of the best dinners I've ever had in my life... prix fixe 5-course dinner for $35, and every course KICKS).

http://www.schoharievalleyfarms.com/

Just north of Schoharie on the soutbound side of Route 30... they also grow some amazing perennials there. I think it's now called Schoharie Valley Farms, but it used to be owned by the Westheimer family (Dr. Ruth's relatives). It's right near the George Mann Tory Tavern (which is one of the best dinners I've ever had in my life... prix fixe 5-course dinner for $35, and every course KICKS).

http://www.schoharievalleyfarms.com/

Don't get that way much, though my mom is half Mohawk, so that's like the ancestral homeland of 25 percent of me.

double chocolate ganache cake from Club Soda (... and I just realized it is drizzled with bourbon as well :blush )

That sounds amazing.

For my own choice I'll take pie.

Hot apple pie with a light flaky crust and a sharp layer of cheese.

That may sound weird but it's fantastic.

Pecan pie baby! (especially the recipe with bourbon in it ;) )

- or -

double chocolate ganache cake from Club Soda (... and I just realized it is drizzled with bourbon as well :blush )

any luck finding a cake drizzled with margarita? :w00t

(ok. double choc. ganache sounds fantastic!)

Chocolate Oreo Eclair ! i'm on it, be in your hood soon

It's a must have, drew-ski... it's one of their mini-cakes. You'll look at it and swear you'll have it finished in 5 minutes, but I guarantee, you'll eat maybe a bit more than half and save the rest for later, it's THAT rich.