March 5 Tipitina's show streaming live

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just woke up from a power nap, so hopefully I should be good to go. I'm fighting some kind of flu bug, though, so I may not make it through the whole show. Common sense is telling me to not even try, but what fun is common sense? If they stream any shows from Australia or New Zeland, I'll probably be at work, so I don't want to miss this one.

What happened to this audio and video that was being touted on the Tipitina's site earlier? On WW I only see an audio feed, and the Tipitina's site makes no mention of a webcast. I was kinda hoping to see the innards of this place because it seems like one of the nation's most unique venues.

Yeah, I have an eight o'clock class tomorrow morning, so I don't think I can stay up for this one. Thankfully the class is in a computer lab so I'll look forward to reading all about the show while tuning out my media ethics professor. There's some sort of irony here, I think. Hopefully this thing will be archived, and with my luck they'll finally do Not For The Season again tonight.

--Mike

perhaps you can take what was once referred to as a "disco nap" (9-11p). :w00t

A New Paltz tradition.

I think this is too late for me, on a weeknight. :yawn

Awww. I'm not gonna post back and forth by myself girl.

Anyone else unable to load anything with the quicktime program?

I'm in. Hope you can get in man. I wish you were still in Madison - we had a great time last Fall down there. The Electric Lady is still open there!