The Pageant Sold Out...unless you are a bot

Some shows are smoke free depending on the artist.

And I will not be attending this show unless your going. That is my deciding factor. Let me know before 5:00.

someone told me that they were going to get me a ticket. i will find out tonight. if they did then i will be coming down on friday in the hopes of scroing one for that night as well.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my ticket for Saturday.

That day is going to be insane. My high school graduation is at 1 that afternoon, directly afterwards I'm having an open house, and then I'm going to Wilco.

All that after being in Florida the week previous for my senior trip.

The only reason I have tix for the Sat show is posts 49 and 50 in this thread. I have not purchased a ticket at a retailer since Def Leppard @ The Arena in 1988. I had forgotten that they make stores...where you can buy things...like tickets. And thanks to ellsworth--dude tried to get me tickets when it appeared I would be shut out.

Thank you, community. Let's drink some tequila. For the children.

The only reason I have tix for the Sat show is posts 49 and 50 in this thread. I have not purchased a ticket at a retailer since Def Leppard @ The Arena in 1988. I had forgotten that they make stores...where you can buy things...like tickets. And thanks to ellsworth--dude tried to get me tickets when it appeared I would be shut out.

Thank you, community. Let's drink some tequila. For the children.

ahhh the arena. i remember when they imploded it.

anyone got an extra for friday????

Just wondering if anyone knows when the Sat show sold out? It was still on sale on Saturday when I looked..maybe even Sunday?...just wondering if that show took longer to sell out?

I tried on Sat afternoon (ticketbastard) and there were no tickets available.

• 2 weeks later...

So im wondering if st. louis area writer who complained about Wilco's Winter Residency in Chicago has responded and wrote a thankful (and possible apologetic) editorial on having Wilco in St. Louis for a Residency??

anyway, good to see Tweedy acknowledging his hometown area.

So im wondering if st. louis area writer who complained about Wilco's Winter Residency in Chicago has responded and wrote a thankful (and possible apologetic) editorial on having Wilco in St. Louis for a Residency??

anyway, good to see Tweedy acknowledging his hometown area.

No, the writers in the RFT and St. Louisans for that matter would be like..............See, if we just bitch a little more things happen.

T Ravs baby. 1st time I moved out of state I found out the rest of the world does not toast their raviolies. WTF

I insisted ranch with every meal I ate and always got asked..........."You must be from St. Louis.right?"

Nice, that's like eating a deap dish pizza while the Blues won a Stanely Cup.

And yes, you do get charged extra for ranch fucking dressing. I'm over the whole ranch thing, turns out you can put that shit on anything, including shit and you know what, it's not bad. I'm really over all condiments excluding the delisious taste of Au Jus,ummmmmm..............................beef water!