Dinosaur Jr Headlining Pitchfork Night 3!

Well this fest just went from being 'good' to 'great' for me!

Too bad they have Public Enemy headlining over Mission of Burma (playing all of Vs) on Friday night. I can't support that. YEEEEEEAAAAA BOYIIIIEEEEE

Well, I respect the album and enjoy it, but can you imagine Flava Flav on stage now? He's become a parody of himself, if that's possible for someone who wears a full sized clock around his neck.

I don't listen to any of their new stuff, but It Take a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back and Fear of a Black Planet are pretty special, particularly the former. Flav has always played the role of the jester. Nothing new there.

i think they would have been awesome to see 15 years ago, but i dont have real high expectations for this set (although I will be present)

I assume you're talking about Public Enemy?

...'cause Dinosaur Jr. are fucking awesome these days. :yes

Dinosaur Jr. is the loudest band I have ever seen, with no others coming close. At all. And I've seen Tool live. Dinosaur Jr. is a lot louder. And Awesome. I'll be in Ireland when this happens, and I'm kind of jealous of you all.

i consider mother nature to be a bitch, as teh ice storm she sent prevented me from seeing teh Dino last december.

Dinosaur Jr. is the loudest band I have ever seen, with no others coming close. At all. And I've seen Tool live. Dinosaur Jr. is a lot louder.

I would put Dino Jr. and a Bob Mould show (maybe his second tour, post-Huskers, pre-Sugar) as the loudest I have ever seen/heard.