• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Berkman, if you're gonna go to this may I suggest you slick your hair back and go as Bix Beiderbecke.

It's just a suggestion. :thumbup

Are you showing up??

LouieB

No. I won't even be able to make the pre-party for the LRS I'll be attending this weekend. I'd love to go to both, however, there are tons of folks I sorely miss and would love to catch up with. I'm hoping for a magnet event this Spring/Summer that Amy and I can attend where we can rub elbows with all of the usual suspects. You know me, Lou. A little of me goes a long way. Be grateful I don't pester you people more often. :cheekkiss

No. I won't even be able to make the pre-party for the LRS I'll be attending this weekend. I'd love to go to both, however, there are tons of folks I sorely miss and would love to catch up with. I'm hoping for a magnet event this Spring/Summer that Amy and I can attend where we can rub elbows with all of the usual suspects. You know me, Lou. A little of me goes a long way. Be grateful I don't pester you people more often. :cheekkiss
Not true....

I will see you tonight then at the other party then....

LouieB

I was getting my hair cut yesterday and my stylist was so delighted with the idea of this party that before I could mention it was in chicago, she was excitedly offering to do everyone's hair for free. If we ever have one of these in Silver Spring, MD (hahahahaha), then we're all set for bouffants and spit curls.

there are tons of folks I sorely miss and would love to catch up with.

I think I can easily speak on behalf of the tons of folks and report that the feeling is extremely mutual. :cheekkiss

I can't believe no one's mentioned coming as Clara Schumann

clara.jpg