Tom Waits "Glitter and Doom" Tour

From Tom Waits' Tour manager!!! :dancing

Tune in and view highlights from the press conference held by musician and iconoclast Tom Waits to announce his summer tour "Glitter and Doom" on Monday, May 5 at http://www.tomwaits.com beginning at 6am EST.

Not only is Tom announcing a tour, but a website as well !

This is one of several announcements coming in the next week.

Enjoy.

Stuart

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo Hoo!!! Waits is the number one person, without question, on my list of people to see. I am going to have to seriously reconsider my three hour drive for a concert rule.

When do we get the dates???

Woo Hoo!!! Waits is the number one person, without question, on my list of people to see. I am going to have to seriously reconsider my three hour drive for a concert rule.

When do we get the dates???

monday?

Tune in and view highlights from the press conference held by musician and iconoclast Tom Waits to announce his summer tour "Glitter and Doom" on Monday, May 5 at www.tomwaits.com beginning at 9am EST.

The press conference begins Monday at 9 am EST not 6 am as stated in my first post! :thumbup

BTW... Who else loves that the tour is called "Glitter and Doom?" I hope this also means a new album coming soon too! Stuart did say this will be one of several announcements coming in the next week!!!

BTW... Who else loves that the tour is called "Glitter and Doom?"

:thumbup

Trying not to freak out. Trying not to freak out. Trying not to freak out.

X2

XInfinity

This is gonna be one of those deals where I'll look for the "best" venue and try and score a ticket regardless of where it is.

Raindog-- you must be on the Raindogs list... I got the same email from Stuart on the Straydogs.

Here's hoping he plays somewhere in North America!

Hoist that Rag,

k

pretty sure this IS a N. American tour announcement on Monday...

BTW... Who else loves that the tour is called "Glitter and Doom?" I hope this also means a new album coming soon too! Stuart did say this will be one of several announcements coming in the next week!!!

Yeah, makes me think of an 80s hair metal band tour. Maybe Whitesnake, Motley Crue, Ratt, and a couple of others.

i think the title of the tour refers to how when he plays live the stage is covered in glitter and when he stomps on the ground, glitter clouds the air. it looks kindy doomy. i dunno. just come to california for crissakes.

i think the title of the tour refers to how when he plays live the stage is covered in glitter and when he stomps on the ground, glitter clouds the air. it looks kindy doomy. i dunno. just come to california for crissakes.

i'd imagine he'll play in Cali, he lives there :)

Very pleased to hear this! I had checked in a couple of times at one of the websites - but not this week. I am MOST excited. We have been very big fans of TW for many years, never saw him live. I agree a small venue would be MOST excellant. Thanks for the heads up. Chocolate jesus......that's all I can say.

I have the Bukowski quote on a fridge magnet Kevin.......