Live Webcast From St. Louis!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know of any band that does this for their fans. I'm sure that they're just as upset about all the mess ups. We should just feel lucky that they try.

And they're awesome for, I don't think anyones "mad". :thumbup

Maybe they're running on Grateful Dead Time -which means we have another 10-15 minutes to get "ready". :shifty

And they're awesome for, I don't think anyones "mad". :thumbup

yeah i know that's the case....i just wanted to kind of put the evening in perspective. While it would be cool to hear the concert, I know that this happening two nights in a row would be a real bummer. I just wanted to hopefully make everyone feel better by remembering all the cool stuff that the band has done for its fans.

Maybe they're running on Grateful Dead Time -which means we have another 10-15 minutes to get "ready". :shifty

"We're gonna be just a few minutes folks so we can get everything just exactly perfect, on account of our new name which is the just exactly perfect brothers band"

:thumbup

"We're gonna be just a few minutes folks so we can get everything just exactly perfect, on account of our new name which is the just exactly perfect brothers band"

:thumbup

:cheers

maybe they are calling all the VC attendees to the stage to say hi to all of us.

I wonder if I'll get that phone call...:shifty

You never gave me your number.