• Seattle
    • Quebec
    • Las Vegas
    • Toronto

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 years old, I was really excited about him and another young defense man, Alex Edler... Apparently he just bought his motorcycle a few days ago. I had a friend in high school who died in a similar manner, it's really sad :(

070504_bourdon.jpg

What an awesome game, and not just because the Pens won. Both teams were on fire. I hope the remaining games are just as good (with the same result :pray :nailbite ).

I'm pretty pissed that of course this was the only game so far of the finals that I've forgotten/been too busy to watch. I'm a Wings fan, but the first two games were just boring.

That's really a shame about Luc Bourdon.

I still can't believe this. :( 21 years old. I got the e-mail and it said "Passing of Luc Bourdon" and I thought it meant they like... passed on resigning him or something, it took a few minutes to sink in :(

I sure hope there's a memorial or something... though I'm not in Vancouver anymore but I'd like to hear what some of the players and coaches have to say about him.

Yeah, that penalty kill was epic.

Let\'s go Red Wings! Clap clap .... clapclapclapclap

I\'ll be speeding to the bar after work today. I love sports on California time :) I just might jersey up today as well.

If we lift the cup tonight, then this will make the sting that the Pistons left on Saturday go away.

juno.jpg

Haha me too! Hell, that was some of the best goal tending I've seen since Luongo last playoffs.

I really think the Pens can win the next game. It's a home game.

Oh boy, Game 6 tonight. :dancing Hopefully it will be another classic, but please no OT. I have an interview tomorrow morning in Lansing and I'm still not over the sleep deprivation from Monday night/Tuesday morning. :yawn

wow...what a last play...

great game.

I feel bad for the Pens fans. They've got a great team, and I'm sure they'll be there again.

If the Bruins ever make it to the cup and lose, I don't think I could stand it...

wow...what a last play...

great game

Yeah. Congratulations to the Red Wings and their fans.

Wings in 6.

Even if I did not live in the Mitten State, I would be pulling for the Wings. I always go with the original 6 teams.

What a game. I tip my hat to the Pens for not folding after the first two games. Games 3-6 of this series were some of the best hockey you will ever see.

Man, that was so close near the end :( Damn! The Wings are a great team though. The Pens will be back. I felt so bad for Malkin at the end, when he was just sitting on the ice. A pretty good series though! Fuck, we got to wait four months for more hockey :(

If the Bruins ever make it to the cup and lose, I don't think I could stand it...

That's the worst feeling ever to me. Brings up bad memories of Chris Webber calling timeout and Rasheed Wallace not guarding Robert Horry.

I tip my hat to the Pens. Crosby is only going to get better and that's scary.