Jeff solo dates in Spain

I will miss all of these by mere days. Bah.

Happened to me last year with wilco. They played in Spain right before I got there and again right after I left. Grrr.

I LOVE flying into Islip, it's such a nice little airport and Southwest has great fares from Chicago. I'm all for a Jones Beach show sometime.. :yes

Totally agree with you on Islip, Joyce. Why do you think I'm in Chicago so often? :lol

(Didn't mean to hijack the thread.)

Well, you just did :realmad

(You'll get away with it if you decide to ignore the $$$ and come to Mallorca :dancing )

Yeah, yeah. Seriously, being able to get to Mallorca would be so so awesome but I don't think it's gonna happen. I was thinking, though, that these Spanish shows might be the closest Wilco/Jeff ever get to playing Africa. If they ever did that, I'd be there for sure. ;)

I think if I were to go it would be dependent on Mallorca (or maybe Murcia, don't know if they got promoted) having a home La Liga match against one of the big 5

Hi Bubs,

I have the Liga dates today:Jornada 1 Valencia-Mallorca 31-8-2008,that can be your date,because JT plays in Valencia 2-9-2008.

Next date is 14-9-2008 (long time after the first,due to National team match)

PM if you need more information :cheers