Jeff solo dates in Spain

I've still never seen Jeff play solo. I know he's done some solo show's down South in the past, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

:pray :pray :pray :nailbite :nailbite :nailbite JT you said you'd be back to Georgia, been a year this month :wave

Just please consider southern dates, solo, with the band, we'll take ya any which way! :cheekkiss :worship :stunned :thumbup

Dearest Jeff,

Please do a Western Canada tour. You've never done anything extensive like this before. We love your music just as much as people in America.

Love,

Kevin

p.s. I'll make sure no one throws you drugs this time.

Dearest Jeff,

Please do a Western Canada tour. You've never done anything extensive like this before. We love your music just as much as people in America.

Love,

Kevin

p.s. I'll make sure no one throws you drugs this time.

hell yeah! i've said it before and i'll say it again, jeff needs to do a solo tour across canada! he'd get tonnes of love out here!

hell yeah! i've said it before and i'll say it again, jeff needs to do a solo tour across canada! he'd get tonnes of love out here!

He needs to hit up places other then Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, and Montreal. Specifically: PRINCE GEORGE!

What destination would you recommend if somebosy was going to come over for the shows?

Mallorca have the more expensive tickets,but I think you can find cheapest flights and hotels, (more offer,better prices).

Moreover (I say this without wishing to offend anyone in Altea or Murcia) Mallorca is far nicer,I think.

PM me for further information.

Seconded, thirded, whatever the case this needs to be repeated until it happens.

• 3 weeks later...

I highly recommend the Mallorca date. Man, I wish I could go. Palma is a pretty cool city. I stayed there last year. I'd go jogging on the street the show is on, then grab a bottle of wine, then go for a swim. It's beautiful there. :ohwell