Now Playing: July, 2008

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always liked BTS, but didn't LOVE an album of their's until You In Reverse. Keep It... would be #2 for me, with Perfect in third.

musically, YIR is amazing, and definitely their best album in that aspect, but songwriting wise it just doesn't have as great of songs or hooks as those other 3 i mentioned (other than Conventional Wisdom).

but after the mad disappointing Ancient Melodies (even Dough thinks that record was poor), YIR was a great come back of sorts. hoping their new one comes out by the end of the year, but i'm guessing very early '09 (i've heard January thrown around)

I love them all, I still refer to the band as underrated - I think thats fair all things considered

indeed...

i've seen them around 10x now since '98, and i just saw them a couple weeks ago at an outdoor charity gig and it was one of the best i've ever seen them too, so they totally still have it live.

news_1805.jpg

His best.

i don't even think it's close honestly. i love tom but that's the only album i ever really listen to (besides she's the one i guess). i have that 6 disc box set so that satisfies my hunger too. just watched the documentary last night!

Just finished: 51KhBOkAioL._SL500_AA240_.jpg NP: 41bPtRjMRZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

i don't even think it's close honestly. i love tom but that's the only album i ever really listen to (besides she's the one i guess). i have that 6 disc box set so that satisfies my hunger too. just watched the documentary last night!

I watched the doc the other week and it sort of renewed my interest in his music over the past few weeks. Agree about Wildflower, one of his best for sure.

ragged%20wood.jpg

im gonna put it out there and say i think this is one of the best cds i have ever heard

fwiw, that's not the actual artwork for that, this is:

2585675953_e6aaed80d5.jpg

picked it up on vinyl today, comes w/ the Sun Giant as a 2nd LP too :music