MLB 2008 Part 3, Take 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for Dock Ellis. He was coach and pitcher for the St Petersburg Pelicans (Rays wears their jerseys for throwbacks). He could do it on LSD and hit the first batter. And then the Rays could give the poor man a goddam liver.

Sooooo anywho.... I head on Mike & Mike this morning that there is a possibility that if there are multiple rain-outs this weekend due to the impending noreaster, that the start of the playoffs could be delayed. I really hope this doesn't happen. I have tickets to next Thursday's game at Wrigley and I already have my plane tickets. That would totally screw me over. :angry

I can help you with those tickets if necessary.

Only if you vote Obama! :lol

Actually my brother is flying from Texas on SouthWest so he won't face much (any?) penalty to change his ticket. I'm on Frontier and would have to pay the difference in a ticket bought a week in advance and one bought same day or the day before. If I can't go, he'll bring a friend in Chicago.

Ask Brad about how his friend scored bleacher tickets for game 1 and he turned down an invitation. Go ahead. Oh, and did he suggest a girl he knows in Chicago who could take his place? NO. :angry

Ask Brad about how his friend scored bleacher tickets for game 1 and he turned down an invitation. Go ahead. Oh, and did he suggest a girl he knows in Chicago who could take his place? NO. :angry

That's grounds for a beat down.

go Brewers! got my playoff tickets yesterday!

Got mine today! (I've been waiting 26 years to say that. Still have my fingers crossed for it to be real.)

Well, if the Mets had any kind of bullpen consistency at all, September would be garbage time in the NL East. I shudder to think how rich either the Mets or the Angels are going to make K-Rod.

tugmcgraw.jpg