Two Georgians Say They Have Bigfoot

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So if one of the dudes runs a Bigfoot business why kill Bigfoot? And, why kill Bigfoot anyway. If this is real it makes me very sad. I grew up loving Big Foot and the possible Big Foot families out there. Was hoping someday to join them even.Killing BF is BS! We should have put him, her, and them on the endangered list a long time ago.I blame it on Bush. :ohwell

that can't be bigfoot's body. bigfoot lives across the street from me and runs an obnoxious car vac machine outside his laundromat.

So if one of the dudes runs a Bigfoot business why kill Bigfoot? And, why kill Bigfoot anyway. If this is real it makes me very sad. I grew up loving Big Foot and the possible Big Foot families out there. Was hoping someday to join them even.Killing BF is BS! We should have put him, her, and them on the endangered list a long time ago.I blame it on Bush. :ohwell

They found the body in the woods. It may have died of "natural" causes.

I hope. If they really did see more of them, and assuming it's true, they should leave them be. Just like the Loch Ness Monster. Leave em be.

I want to agree but I haven't tasted its sweet flesh yet. The jury's out.